Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172

Thread: Today's Chuckle

A Plymouth greeting

IMG_3320.jpg
    John

I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trials that Oxford University are running in partnership with other Northern European countries. It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus.

The vaccine is the one that was originally developed in Russia. I received my first dose this morning 9:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι perfecебя alrigстрно untiдумю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страo.

Regaнемs

Richarстраo
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Nyet!............
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie View Post
    I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trials that Oxford University are running in partnership with other Northern European countries. It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus.

The vaccine is the one that was originally developed in Russia. I received my first dose this morning 9:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι perfecебя alrigстрно untiдумю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страo.

Regaнемs

Richarстраo
    Excellent!
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

To mask or not to mask....
    mask.jpg
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Thread Information