Today's Chuckle

What's the difference between a rock musician and a jazz musician?A rock musician plays 3 chords for 20,000 people, and a jazz musician plays 20,000 chords for 3 people

How do you make a musician's car more aerodynamic? You take the pizza delivery sign off

A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'd like to be a musician."She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

What's the difference between a musician & a park bench? A park bench can support a family of 4.

What do you call a musician who's been dumped by his girlfriend? Homeless!

Did you hear about the musician who played through the silent part of a song? He was charged with resisting a rest.

As a musician, I hate the key of E minor.It gives me the E-B-G-Bs.

What would Ed Sheehan be if he wasn't a famous musician? A virgin.

Did you hear about the classical musician who couldn't find work? He was Baroque.

Did you hear about the musician who had to replace his broken metronome? It was because he couldn't count on it anymore.

When asked about the difficulties of being a blind musician, Stevie Wonder replied.. "It could be worse, I could be black."

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool... After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split.
The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'
'No,' he replied, 'Arthritis.'

Moe , an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical.
A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.
A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, 'You're really doing great, aren't you?'
Morris replied, 'Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.''
The doctor said, 'I didn't say that.. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful.'

A senior citizen said to his eighty-year old buddy:
'So I hear you're getting married?'
'Yep!'
'Do I know her?'
'Nope!'
'This woman, is she good looking?'
'Not really.'
'Is she a good cook?'
'Nah, she can't cook too well.'
'Does she have lots of money?'
'Nope! Poor as a church mouse.'
'Well, then, is she good in bed?'
'I don't know.'

’Why in the world do you want to marry her then?’

'Because she can still drive!'

Hospital regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet, who insisted he didn't need my help to leave the hospital.

After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator.

On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.
'I don't know,' he said. 'She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown.'

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.

The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, ' Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great I would recommend it very highly.'

The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?'

The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What’s the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know, the one that's red and has thorns.'

'Do you mean a rose?'

'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'

Couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a check-up, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember ..

Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair 'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks.

'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'

'Sure.'

'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks.

'No, I can remember it.'

'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so as not to forget it?'

He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.'

'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?' she asks.

Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!'

Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, the old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment.

'Where's my toast?'

I’m a huge Mel Brooks fan. In Mel’s 2020 memoir, he repeatedly stated that people often assume comedians get into the business as an escape from a lousy childhood. Mel, on the other hand, had a wonderful childhood in which he and his brothers “played like puppies in a box”. Mel has always used comedy as a means to recapture that childhood joy.

Corny? Hell yes it is.

"Arthritis." LOL! reminds me of this one (may have already been posted):

An old woman's husband of over 50 years died. She was depressed and decided she could not go on alone. Wanting to join him in the afterlife she went to a doctor, and asked "Where is the heart located?" The doctor told her it is beneath the left breast. The old woman goes home that night, pulls out her husband's old military sidearm and loads it with one bullet. She places the barrel under her left breast and pulls the trigger. Later that night the woman was admitted to the hospital with a bullet wound to her left knee.

"Arthritis." LOL! reminds me of this one (may have already been posted):

An old woman's husband of over 50 years died. She was depressed and decided she could not go on alone. Wanting to join him in the afterlife she went to a doctor, and asked "Where is the heart located?" The doctor told her it is beneath the left breast. The old woman goes home that night, pulls out her husband's old military sidearm and loads it with one bullet. She places the barrel under her left breast and pulls the trigger. Later that night the woman was admitted to the hospital with a bullet wound to her left knee.
Took me a while to figure it out. hahaha. That's actually a pretty funny joke.

My girlfriend and I are trying this whole "long distance relationship" thing.
I have to stay 100 feet away from her at all times. Also, the police say I should stop referring to her as my girlfriend.

One day Max went to see Carl. Carl had a big swollen nose.
“Whoa, what happened, Carl?”, Max asked.
“I sniffed a brose,” Carl replied.
“What?”, Max said. “There’s no ‘b’ in rose!”
Carl replied, “There was in this one!”

My daughter want's the new iPhone for her birthday. I told her she will get one as long as she has good grades, does her chores, and follows the house rules. Otherwise she will get a cheaper phone. It's my way or the Huawei.

Tim decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend. One evening, after the honeymoon, he was organizing his golfing equipment. His wife was standing nearby watching him. After a long period of silence she finally speaks: "Tim, I've been thinking, now that we're married maybe it's time you quit golfing. You spend so much time on the course. You could probably get a good price for your clubs."
Tim gets this horrified look on his face.
She says, "Darling, what's wrong?"
"For a minute there you were beginning to sound like my ex-wife."
"Ex-wife!" she screams, "I didn't know you were married before!"
"I wasn't," he replied.

So, the wife and I were in town shopping... And as we came out of a store, three girls aged between 18 and 20 walked by, wearing tiny cropped tops and short short skirts. One of them, a tall blonde, had really fantastic, long, toned and tanned legs.
I gently nudged my wife and said, "I bet you wish you still had legs like that!".
She got really upset with me... In fact I could still hear her sobbing as I wheeled her up the ramp into the next store.

During my check-up I asked the Doctor, "Do you think I'll live a long and healthy life then?"
He replied, "I doubt it somehow. Mercury is in Uranus right now."
I said, "I don't go in for any of that astrology nonsense."
He replied, "Neither do I. My thermometer just broke."

Top Bottom