Today's Chuckle

I use swype texting and forget to proof read sometimes. Otherwise it's faster than anything.

I don't blame you for wanting to hear someone and not read them! That's different!

As far as the phone company, I worked there 22 years, my brother and sister in law worked there, and so did another good friend and my ex husband! It was a family affair!

When I started, I worked 411, LoL. Sometimes I would get a request from someone I knew and it would freak them out when I'd say "is this " so-and-so." We'd have a short conversation. The time sure have changed! Most people don't even know what 411 was.

Two nuns were riding their bicycles back to the convent when the nun in the lead suggested that they take a different route. After riding for a while the other nun said, "I've never come this way before!" The nun in the lead replied, "It's the cobblestones!".

Two nuns were riding their bicycles back to the convent when the nun in the lead suggested that they take a different route. After riding for a while the other nun said, "I've never come this way before!" The nun in the lead replied, "It's the cobblestones!".
You are naughty, naughty .... :LOL:

I use swype texting and forget to proof read sometimes. Otherwise it's faster than anything.

I don't blame you for wanting to hear someone and not read them! That's different!

As far as the phone company, I worked there 22 years, my brother and sister in law worked there, and so did another good friend and my ex husband! It was a family affair!

When I started, I worked 411, LoL. Sometimes I would get a request from someone I knew and it would freak them out when I'd say "is this " so-and-so." We'd have a short conversation. The time sure have changed! Most people don't even know what 411 was.
I think the wife did 16 years at Bell Atlantic / Verizon. She was CS and did almost everything.

Mainly this post was to get a boo-boo report. How's it coming? Are you ready for the cover of Vogue yet?

A business manager was trying to calculate what discount to offer a big customer. He called his secretary into the office.

"Miss Jones, if I were to give you five thousand dollars minus eight percent, how much could I take off?"

"Everything but my earrings"

Last edited:
Top Bottom