Today's Chuckle

I retired from the WQ lab of a Central California Water District . Bored, I got my T2. Where were/ are you?
Minnesota. Worked for an outfit that handled a bunch of small towns. Finished school and worked there only a couple of years due to untimely death of my partner at the time. Haven't worked since. I loved it.

Not a joke per se, but a true story.

When my father-in-law was still alive, he used to call us every morning to check in. One day I picked up the phone:

“Good morning, Pat.”
” Hi, Al, how are you?”
”Well, I’ve got good news and bad news.”
”Give me the good news first.”
”This morning I had a wonderful bowel movement.”
”Hey, glad to hear it. What’s the bad news?”
”My urine is cloudy.”

When my father-in-law was still alive, he used to call us every morning to check in. One day I picked up the phone:

“Good morning, Pat.”
” Hi, Al, how are you?”
”My urine is cloudy.”
🤣I’m often guilty of getting ahead of the punch line.
I expected the bad news to be, “I woke up two hours later.”

“Good morning, Pat.”
” Hi, Al, how are you?”
”My urine is cloudy.”
As we get older, it's the simple things in life that we appreciate/find important/amuse us.;)

I've been shooting for 45 years. I was afraid I'd offend somebody here with any mention of a gun. Now I see maybe not. I was just skimming through old "Today's Chuckle"s. Quite a few mentions. One of our ladies confesses an addiction to the smell of gun powder.....

This young lady is learning to shoot and having a ball !

Women learn to shoot well quickly. They pay attention. Men think there is some "macho gene" and they are born knowing how.

1694644585852.png

Top Bottom