Thread: Kauai from Dec 11-18th

Default Kauai from Dec 11-18th

Yay! Heading off to Kauai from Dec 11-18th. Dragging along my Kala travel concert to entertain myself while I am there.

I've found some info on this forum about things to do, but any further or new advice would be much appreciated.

Are any of the UU guys in town during that time and where would I see them play?!?

Thanks for any info or advice. I've been once before, but always want tips.

/stephanie

Stephanie

www.nerdgirl.com

Kamoa Tenor
    Kanile'a Super Tenor
    Kala Concert Travel
    Les Paul Concert

I believe Aldrine performs on Wednesdays at Waipouli Beach Resort. Here's a site with listings of entertainment on Kauai:
    http://kauaimusicandsound.com/event-calendar/

welcome to the boards!
    kayak waialua river, hike to ke'e beach, surf donkeys, play ukulele over majestic views in waimea canyon and hike there too, mermaids in kappaa(byob), and if some extra coin to throw on grind.....keoke's, roy's, brenekes south, and in hanalei kalypso and dolphin and a few others.
    wish i was goin back.....have a great time!
    Before you speak, before you act;
    imagine your mom, kid, and childhood idol are standing before you.
    Would you do/say the same thing?

Capitalization: the difference bewtween you helping your uncle Jack off a horse, and you helping your uncle jack off a horse.

You don't know what you don't know till you know you don't know it; the more you know, the more you realize how much you really don't.

My wife and I visited Kauai last May - it was my first time to the islands. We got tickets to Doug and Sandy McMasters Slack Key performance in Hanalei and had a great time. Their show features slack key guitar and ukulele, and was quite a treat. I would recommend the show to anyone visiting Kauai. I see that their shows are listed on the link that Gary52 provided above, but here is another: http://www.mcmasterslackkey.com/liveshows.html

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by nerdgirl View Post
    Yay! Heading off to Kauai from Dec 11-18th. Dragging along my Kala travel concert to entertain myself while I am there.

I've found some info on this forum about things to do, but any further or new advice would be much appreciated.

Are any of the UU guys in town during that time and where would I see them play?!?

Thanks for any info or advice. I've been once before, but always want tips.

/stephanie

Try Kauai Music Scene, www.kauaimusicscene.com for live performance info in paradise. Walk or strum between the raindrops!

Thread Information