2015 Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival

I'll be there. 5' 7", bald, goetee. Not sure which uke(s) I'll be toting. Probably Kinnard and Hive.

Planning to be there around noon. Will likely be bouncing back and forth between performances and the Kinnard spot in the marketplace for most of the day. I might sit in a class or two as well.

I was looking at the schedule to find a time to suggest UU'ers meet at the Kinnard table but there doesn't seem to be a natural break in the day when we could "schedule a meetup."

I am either going to hang out for a few hours or just run in for the one show I bought the ticket to see - Sarah and Craig - (depends on if my spouse is waiting in the car for me or staying home). Either way, I am 5'4" middle-aged woman with shoulder length wavy black hair. I will be wearing a uke in either a bright turquoise or red fiberglass case with backpack straps. I plan on wearing a USC tshirt since it is game day...might be the last time I can without shame this season if they lose to ASU tomorrow night. ;)

I've met both you guys so I'll try to introduce you two unless both of you try to ignore me!! :p

I am either going to hang out for a few hours or just run in for the one show I bought the ticket to see - Sarah and Craig - (depends on if my spouse is waiting in the car for me or staying home). Either way, I am 5'4" middle-aged woman with shoulder length wavy black hair. I will be wearing a uke in either a bright turquoise or red fiberglass case with backpack straps. I plan on wearing a USC tshirt since it is game day...might be the last time I can without shame this season if they lose to ASU tomorrow night. ;)

I'll be there for Craig and Sarah!

A huge THANK YOU to all who participated, supported, sponsored, promoted, worked, played, taught, performed, volunteered and was in any other way a part of a wonderful day with us yesterday at the first ever Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival! I truly appreciate each and every one of you!
Got some shots posted at https://www.facebook.com/laukulelefestival, taken by the multi-talented Craig Chee, more to come soon; would love to see your pics and hear your thoughts as well so post 'em here or on the Los Angeles International 'Ukulele Festival page and share your experience with us, those that were there, and those who wished they'd been there :) Mahalo again and see you next year!!

Whoops, I was informed that Port Townsend's ukulele festival will be the same day so I've moved the 2016 L.A. festival date to Sept 24, 2016. So please save THAT date :)

By the way, you may know "the ukulele teacher" (from the UK) on YouTube - well he came to this year's festival and shot a cool video! Check it out: https://youtu.be/-qQLbdkf34s

Top Bottom