New World of Warcraft expansion

I had actually skipped MoP (needed a break after eight years), then returned just in March this year for WoD. Kind of like it, mostly because I can play it much more casually than, say, vanilla or TBC where the game really clashed badly with work and other hobbies. It seems a bit low on content, though I definitely enjoyed the leveling experience.

I got my Rogue to 100 then unsubbed again. I just can't be bothered levelling my other 8 toons, most of which are between 84 & 94.

Strangely, I'm actually in a German guild, despite being English. My guildmates are the only thing I miss, and they all speak better English than most of the English people I know.

The guild is "What the Deuce" on Eonar btw.

Last edited:
I play on a German server (again), the one I had originally started on. Moved back there after playing a few years on an English server (Ravencrest), where I had moved to in 2009 for the sake of a British friend who didn't speak German. The friends I used to raid with no longer play, so all I do is solo stuff, just a couple nights a week or when I need a break.

I have six 100s, and a bunch of others that are somewhere between 85 and 92, though that sounds like I play more than I do. :) My main's my druid, which is the one I actually play. The others I leveled to 100, then turned them into garrison mules. Kind of nice that the subscription now pays for itself just by logging on once a day and sending followers on gold missions.

I find myself mostly doing old stuff, very little current content. Can't really raid outside of LFR since I don't plan in the European evenings.

Top Bottom