FS: Bruko Longneck Soprano - Maple w/ Walnut Appointments

Telperion

Reaction score
Greetings,

Up for sale is my Bruko maple longneck soprano I purchased in August from a fellow UU member. It's a lovely instrument and is still in pristine condition. The maple has some nice character, and it's appointed with walnut bridge, fretboard, and top binding. The back is arched, which adds to the projection. The neck is a three piece neck, made of maple/walnut/maple. It comes with an Oahu hard case that fits very nicely.

This is a very well built instrument and fun to play. Brukos are one of the best values I have ever seen in terms of quality of build and 'bang for the buck.'

I am asking $325 for everything, including shipping in CONUS and paypal fees. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. Thanks for looking!

Bruko LNS Full.jpgBruko LNS Top.jpgBruko LNS Back.jpgBruko LNS Fretboard.jpg

Last edited:
What is the scale length and nut width of this? I assume 1 3/8 for the nut, and I know most concerts are 15", but I have also seen them at 14.75 and as high as 16. They don't post the specs on their site. Thanks.

Rappsy, I measure scale length at 14-7/8". That's measuring from the fret-side edge of the nut, to the string contact point on the saddle. As far as the nut, it doesn't exactly seem standard either. My precision caliper says 37 mm, which is about 1.457", or just a smidge over 1-7/16".

I haven't had a chance yet to post my own photos, but I will try later today. It's a nice little uke, with very pretty maple (slight curl), arched back, and walnut center strip in headstock. Currently strung with Worth Browns.

-Steve

Gorgeous instrument Steve. Brukos are real quality instruments. Pretty much impossible to mark. I believe their longscale sopranos are their best sounding models and this one, with the gorgeous blonde body and walnut accents is a stunner. Excellent price. Someone will be very, very pleased indeed with this ukulele.

Thanks for the endorsement, Jon!

Also, I just added photos to the first post. Here are a couple more....

Bruko LNS Headstock.jpgBruko LNS Tuners.jpg

Bump....

Also wanted to mention that I have a standard Bruko all maple soprano (regular body, as opposed to thin). It's also in mint condition and comes with a very nice gig bag. Please get in touch if you are interested in either of my Brukos.

Thanks!

-Steve

Top Bottom