My Ukulele Horror music Reviewed!!!

wolfmanchuck

Reaction score
Well so far it has been a difficult road finding support from the ukulele community with what I do. Yet that does not matter cause I play for me and do what I like because I like it, and now someone has heard me and felt the need to share my tunes. Have to admit though, feels good.
Check it out if you want.

http://deadhousehorror.com/2014/12/08/stereoterror-wolfmanchuck/

To be honest, this is the first I've heard of you here or any other uke related site. I went to your link and it looks very interesting. Lots of tracks for one CD. Unfortunately I could not find any samples of the music on that page... it would be easier to appreciate your efforts if you had some sounds samples.

In any case hey, man Music is music, and i respect and encourage your efforts. I did find one demo on your Facebook page, and found it interesting, considering the Uke is known for always being a happy little instrument, I think your efforts are innovative and cool. I myself see the Uke as just another musical instrument, so I like playing different kinds of music (albeit more traditional) including classical, latin and yes sad songs...

Anyway, good luck with your efforts and keep it going man, enjoy your journey :music::shaka:

Top Bottom