WTB: Pono Pro Classic RT Spruce Top ... only

sam13

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a Pono Pro Classic Spruce Top .... only.

I have a Pono Pro Classic Cedar Top (RTSH Cedar) up for trades ... it is perfect condition.

Regarding the Spruce Top, it must have a radius.

I know ... hear comes the gales of laughter ... and :agree::iwant::rulez:

But when you are 6'5" with 38 inch arms length to wrist ... it makes a big deal to me.

It could be:

- Slot Head or Not
- Cutaway or Not ... I prefer a Cutaway
- 1st or 2nd

You need to be willing to ship it and have it arrive in the continental USA before New Years.

Thanks for letting me know.

I am learning jazz and with the amount of barring chords ... radius fret boards are important to reduce stress on the wrist and fore arm.

Does this have a radius fretboard :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Seeing as this is your thread and you can't ask the question, thought I would step up for you.

Sam, given there are a number of new spruce-topped Pro Classics available online from Mim's Ukes, HMS, etc., you might indicate your price point. Also, I hope you didn't scare too many people of with your being 6'5". I know I never like to disappoint a buyer, but it's doubly-true when they're over 6'4". ;-)

Hey Eddie and Dave.

You guys could do a routine. You know like Abbott and Custello. Too funny. :agree:

Regarding the Ukes online I am looking for a used one. Thanks.

I even asked the seller of the only spruce top Pro Classic I saw on eBay; it's not a radius fretboard.

It's the holidays, treat yourself to a new one! ;-)

Thanks Eddie, I appreciate you asking for me ... I could buy a new one ... like buying from HMS and they don't have any ... have to wait for February's shipment ... which isn't too bad. Perhaps a new set of SouthCoast HU W3's on the Cedar top ... that might just be the thing.

Top Bottom