Uke Lesson 15 - Island In The Sun

Hello everybody! March's episode of Uke Lessons is up (and it's not even March yet!). Check it out:

Uke Lesson 15 - Island In The Sun

This song was discussed a few weeks back in this thread, which lists several takes on chords, tabs, and lyrics for this song.

So hopefully we covered pretty much everything that needs to be said about this song (except for pinky mutes, which Aldrine will punch me for mentioning :D). Questions, comments, thoughts, ideas for interpretive dances to this song? Post them below!

I am a beginner who just started last wednesday. I am confused a little about "Chunking" or "Chucking" or "Chinking"
What is the proper term for it. When I try doing it on my Uke it sounds like "Chuck" so would that be the correct terminology?
Help

ive seen it written both ways but i think the majority of people around here say "chunk" if that helps

I don't know of it is some copyright thing but I would love if these lesson were written out in some PDF type of format. I scribble all sorts of notes out but can't always make sense out of them after a short time. The video's are great but it is not possible to have access to them all the time.

hey im pretty new 2 uke and i have no idea how to "chunk" can anyone help?

i got the rest of the song down but i just mute on the "chunks"

HELP!

Top Bottom