6'2"195lb Officer Assaults 15 year old girl

Looks like someone who has no respect for her parents, authority or the law got bullied by a cop. Throw them both in jail.

Bullied is a lot different than beaten, Deach.

You're right

Looks like someone who has no respect for her parents, authority or the law got beaten by a cop. Throw them both in jail.

I don't care what she did, it's not like she pulled a gun on him. She is 15 and no more than 100 pounds. My husband can restrain me with one hand, he could have easily restrained her with MUCH less force. Not to mention he had another grown man with him. Things like this are the reason I lost faith in the system desgined to "protect" us.

You're right

Looks like someone who has no respect for her parents, authority or the law got beaten by a cop. Throw them both in jail.

Currently, there is no law against having no respect for authority, parents or the law. She was out for a joyride at 15 years old. I've done that. She deserves whatever the law says she deserves for that offense. It might be a jailable offense in WA, but I doubt it. She did not deserve that beat down. I don't know if you're saying that she deserved it or not, but if you are, I couldn't disagree more.

The cop is 100% wrong. The lesson - don't do stuff where you might end up in the position of getting beaten by cop.

Currently, there is no law against having no respect for authority, parents or the law. She was out for a joyride at 15 years old. I've done that. She deserves whatever the law says she deserves for that offense. It might be a jailable offense in WA, but I doubt it. She did not deserve that beat down. I don't know if you're saying that she deserved it or not, but if you are, I couldn't disagree more.

She didn't deserve it. But she should be punished.

The cop needs to be punished too.

The cop is 100% wrong. The lesson - don't do stuff where you might end up in the position of getting beaten by cop.

I agree with you there. At 15, though I loved doing things that might end up with me getting beaten by a cop. I drank, I drove, I tagged. Now I know better, of course.

I agree with you there. At 15, though I loved doing things that might end up with me getting beaten by a cop. I drank, I drove, I tagged. Now I know better, of course.

I'm 21 and I still do stuff like that.

Speechless abut the video. She didn't deserve that. Now I total understand Deach'es opinion. but she didn't deserbe that. I am sick over this.

Now I'm alot older than most of you so think of it this way. I have 2 daughters. I can't imagine how I would have reacted if I saw this happening to either of my daughters. It adds a different twist to your mind set.

As for still doing things i shouldn't, I'm over 40 and still doing stupid stuff. just doing a lot less of it and not to often. and if I did get caught, I know how to act in a jail cell.

That cop would have a lot more to worry about than a guilty verdict if that was my sister/daughter/cousin/whatever. How is he still breathing?

she could have died, he could of killed an innocent 15 year old girl over nothing... Absolutly nothing, I hate police and always will (sorry if aNYBODY is an officer) but people say a few people have ruined the reputation for young drivers, as we are all crazy because a few people have done some things wrong.

Just in this situation, this makes me HATE police... Won't go into personal details... But personally this is just inexcuseable and this person should be locked up and never let out for child harrassment, and the fellah with him should get the same penalty.

I have a sister who is 14, and if a police officer did that to her, I would tell my 3 brothers, we would get his name and hunt him down until he is on his knee's in tears begging for mercy...

OMGGGG makes me so angry!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Top Bottom