Mistakes in Uncle Rod's Ukulele Boot Camp...

Inksplosive AL

Reaction score
Trying to repel some of the negativity following me lately I was getting ready to print out 6 copies of URUBC or UBC for some younger players I realized there were still two errors in two of the pages. The Cm6 and Gm6 chords were incorrect.

Well I fixed it and the PDF has only grown by 5kb. I have to check a few things on it and I'm going to PM Uncle Rod to see if hes interested in using it. I'll share it with anyone I guess through an email? Its not a giant feat I happened to be sitting at a computer with all the right software today.

I'm now going to work on adding one page after the title page to act as the covers inner page and maybe some quickie artwork for a back cover. I was going to have them laminated and spiral bound for the kids if its not too expensive at one of the local stores. I'm lucky there as there are still a few options to the big corporation stores around town.

I'll share that file as well when its finished.

~ALoha!~

If you have a Costco membership they had an inexpensive laminator for sale there for around $20 that included a whole bunch of the laminate pouches in various sizes. I bought one and it works great (a little slow, but for the price you can't beat it).

Top Bottom