SOTUDesigns Tshirts

lelouden

Reaction score
There was an interest for Seasonista T-shirts. I have started a page of SOTUDesigns through Zazzle.com for this. I've started it with T-shirts only but cups, keychains etc. can be added if there is an interest for prizes or personal use. Zazzle is a world wide company.

If any of you want a shirt made up and added I can help you with adding it to the page. I am not a graphic designer so you may want to consult with one for your drawings. You can also open your own personal store through zazzle (free) or any other site of your choosing and I will place your link here as well. I thought it would be great to have them all in one place.

Each shirt is by default set up with a royalty of 5.0 % to the SOTUDesigns store. That means that the store makes roughly $1.00 - $1.50 per shirt. I have tried to change it to 0% but it defaults back. I would love to donate any money the store makes to something like an after school ukulele program for kids or a charity that everyone can agree on.

The store link is here http://www.zazzle.com/sotudesigns. You can change the color, shirt style and size. Keep in mind that if you order a dark shirt, consider changing the font color to light/white. Here is how you can tell if you need a light font. If you change the shirt color to a dark color it will be $5 more in cost. Each color has a name just above the color blocks. It will let you know if the cost changes next to the color name.

BTW, Zazzle.com almost always has a 10 – 20% Coupon Code, so don't forget to use it at checkout.
If you are not satisfied with your product zazzle will always make it right. On occasion I have contacted them about a shirt being the wrong size or wrong font and I have never had to return the reject. They have let me keep the reject and refunded the money and let me reorder.

I'm a freelance graphic artist, so I may draft something up...

Can I volunteer as a graphic artist to attempt to put some of the seasonista's drawings together?

Last edited:
Awesome stuff Linda!

I NEED a plinkety plinkety shirt in my life, but those ones with the SOTU logo on (I didn't even realise we had a logo but it's a good'n) are awesome too. And the UkeyDave shirts are a nice touch.

Decisions!

Last edited:
I'm a freelance graphic artist, so I may draft something up...

Can I volunteer as a graphic artist to attempt to put some of the seasonista's drawings together?

Yes you can volunteer. Thats very kind.

Awesome stuff Linda!

I NEED a plinkety plinkety shirt in my life, but those ones with the SOTU logo on (I didn't even realise we had a logo but it's a good'n) are awesome too. And the UkeyDave shirts are a nice touch.

Decisions!

There isn't an official seasonista SOTU shirt. That is just something I threw together. There can be many different SOTU shirts. As many as people are interested in :)

PM Me if you have idea for a shirt, I'll need is a rough sketch/draft and some basic info of how you want it to turn out and I'll go from there.

attached is a thumbnail of a Seasons edit, in full it's 10.8*8.8 inches at 200 DPI (Its big, but not huge; Shirt sized). This one I don't care about profiting from; it's free for the seasons to do with whatever they choose.

Attachments

• Seasons Poster Final.jpg
    Seasons Poster Final.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Yikes!!

This one I don't care about profiting off of....
:(

"profiting from, bubbly, profiting from...."

Don't even dream of getting me started on "based 'off of'..."

:(

"profiting from, bubbly, profiting from...."

Don't even dream of getting me started on "based 'off of'..."

:biglaugh:You sound like my grandmother!

You must squirm every time you read a post of mine :wallbash:

Setting aside the fact that we're ending clauses with prepositions all over the place... :biglaugh: that's a lovely design, Bubbly, and it's very generous of you to offer it for our use!

Linda, thanks for doing this! It's such a great idea. I'm not a t-shirt kind of gal but a container for my multiple daily cups of coffee might be nice! I think your idea of donating to a worthy 'uke-related charity is an excellent one.

How did I miss this thread? Great idea. I want a plinkety plink one!

In a hilarious aside, if you visit that site from Catalonia the details are automatically translated so you will be pleased to know you can get a T-shirt with
"In the alcohol of Ukey Dave"
on it - according to the Spanish version ;) . I think Dave would have appreciated that one :)

How did I miss this thread? Great idea. I want a plinkety plink one!

In a hilarious aside, if you visit that site from Catalonia the details are automatically translated so you will be pleased to know you can get a T-shirt with
"In the alcohol of Ukey Dave"
on it - according to the Spanish version ;) . I think Dave would have appreciated that one :)

OMG that is too funny:)

Good thing there is an option to change the wording if you choose:)

Will these gents /ladies do any design ?...or does there have to be a minimum run ...I always wanted a Tee Shirt with one of my own crappy cartoons on !!

I have a Plinkety Plink T on the way in Extra Fat Ba****d....might not be for me of course.....might be for one of the cats !!

yeah they will just run up one tee for you ceejay

or if it's uke related you can let linda know it could go on the SOTU designs page and any of us could buy one

is it gonna be judge dredd and his uke?

plus I always buy very generously sized t-shirts um just in case er a fat friend wants to wear one, luckily middle age has only enhanced my slim boyish figure :uhoh: NOT :mad:

yeah they will just run up one tee for you ceejay

or if it's uke related you can let linda know it could go on the SOTU designs page and any of us could buy one

is it gonna be judge dredd and his uke?

plus I always buy very generously sized t-shirts um just in case er a fat friend wants to wear one, luckily middle age has only enhanced my slim boyish figure :uhoh: NOT :mad:

I've mislaid that one ....I also have one of an elephant fa.......er .....flying out of the jungle due to an over indulgence of bananas.....

..must find the Judge Dredd one ...or do another.....

Top Bottom