SOTUDesigns Tshirts

Yes. Ive made the new version without the black frame around the cartoon. It will appear as you have it above in the next 24 hours.

If you would like Bubbly to work on it you should email him your electronic version for the best resolution.

Last edited:
Yes. Ive made the new version without the black frame around the cartoon. It will appear as you have it above in the next 24 hours.

If you would like Bubbly to work on it you should email him your electronic version for the best resolution.

Super , will do thanks Linda . You've been a star ;)

Hey CeeJay, It's up!
Will this thread ever be stickied?

What is ? The opposite of down ?.....oohh sorry , being a bit slow on the up take there (see what I just did ....no ? ...nor do I)

Cheers I will check it out ...thanks B19B

Can I be a pain and ask for a file of the altered cartoon . Then my friends........d ...friend ...in the UK can buy one in my UK "Shop". The postage is a lot less and he's a Yorkshireman ...

Cheers

Last edited:
Can someone e-mail me a high res copy of the Plinkety-Plink design? I would like to add either "The Danners" or "SOTU Spoken Here" to it and have it printed as a small, vinyl flag to use with our camping trailer. Please PM me for my e-mail address if you cannot send it via PM or an upload reply. many thanks, ddanner

hey dennis I just emailed you the pic as I have it on my computer, it's small but perfectly (well.............. ya know!) formed!

Thanks for such a quick reply Lynda. Here it is with the text I've added for the campsite flag I want to have made. I've also sent a PM to lelouden regarding how to get this onto a t-shirt or coffee mug, etc. through the Zazzle SOTU store she has set up.

Check it out, and what do you think?

SOTU Flag.jpg

Sticky time. :)

Thanks so much Jon:D

Thanks for such a quick reply Lynda. Here it is with the text I've added for the campsite flag I want to have made. I've also sent a PM to lelouden regarding how to get this onto a t-shirt or coffee mug, etc. through the Zazzle SOTU store she has set up.

Check it out, and what do you think?

View attachment 79792

I had to make a slight change in the design but it worked well and should be in the store soon. Great idea Dennis for all those UWC attendees!

what a great idea and thread, Linda!!!!!
I never came here to find out what this is about!!!! why?

CJ - the baby bodysuit with your elephant drawing is SO GREAT!!!!!

We need some of your art for some tshirts!! Or your Seasonista portraits on tshirts!! I'd probably buy one of each!

Ummm , the what ??

Ummm , the what ??

here! look at that! http://www.zazzle.com/bananas_t_shirt-235263106645856685
OK it's showing the baby in maybe 30 years later....if you go to the different options they have singlets, ladies tees and then I saw your elephant drawing on a baby bodysuit and it was PERFECT. But it's too small for me.....

updated: ok here it is !
bananas_t_shirt-r67fe09e8afd6440fb805b8ff6620fc6d_jfhfi_512.jpg

isn't it cute!!??

Last edited:
We need some of your art for some tshirts!! Or your Seasonista portraits on tshirts!! I'd probably buy one of each!

thanks Debs! but I have SO MUCH art. You can use the money to buy many MANY ukes.......and some tees. :p

Top Bottom