SOTUDesigns Tshirts

i'm off in the bushes with elvis EVERY DAY! but... surely... i'm sure i had to go paging down the index board for this thread earlier today... and that's when i said could it be made sticky... and then i came back and it was... am i going mad?

linda : GOING mad, would imply you were ever sane

me : oh yeah :uhoh:

i'm off in the bushes with elvis EVERY DAY! but... surely... i'm sure i had to go paging down the index board for this thread earlier today... and that's when i said could it be made sticky... and then i came back and it was... am i going mad?

linda : GOING mad, would imply you were ever sane

me : oh yeah :uhoh:

....:biglaugh:

A new BEVOMU CHRISTMAS design for you at the dazzle store! Give it 24 hours to show up for purchase.

uke%20santa%20bigger_zpsgw277j9t.png

Last edited:
the zazzle link in the opening post isn't working at all for me

do you think everyone at zazzle got a new uke for christmas

and was allowed to open them early

and now are too busy uke-ing and having a good time

to keep the site up properly?

:rolleyes:

that sort of thing totally happens

the zazzle link in the opening post isn't working at all for me

do you think everyone at zazzle got a new uke for christmas

and was allowed to open them early

and now are too busy uke-ing and having a good time

to keep the site up properly?

:rolleyes:

that sort of thing totally happens

Im getting a "Scheduled Maintenance" page when I log on. I think your right. They are all wearing your T-shirt and playing their new toy!

I got an email that said the shirt was in the marketplace but I didn't double check. Hopefully it all works later today!

some new hawkwind season designs on the SOTU page now, plus a festive christmas punk fairy-on-the-tree uke-er design, i know it's a little early for christmas tees! even for me! :uhoh: but we tried and failed to upload it a while back, but it's there now :rock:

some new hawkwind season designs on the SOTU page now, plus a festive christmas punk fairy-on-the-tree uke-er design, i know it's a little early for christmas tees! even for me! :uhoh: but we tried and failed to upload it a while back, but it's there now :rock:

I remember the punk fairy very well :)

There was an interest for Seasonista T-shirts. I have started a page of SOTUDesigns through Zazzle.com for this. I've started it with T-shirts only but cups, keychains etc. can be added if there is an interest for prizes or personal use. Zazzle is a world wide company.

If any of you want a shirt made up and added I can help you with adding it to the page. I am not a graphic designer so you may want to consult with one for your drawings. You can also open your own personal store through zazzle (free) or any other site of your choosing and I will place your link here as well. I thought it would be great to have them all in one place.

Each shirt is by default set up with a royalty of 5.0 % to the SOTUDesigns store. That means that the store makes roughly $1.00 - $1.50 per shirt. I have tried to change it to 0% but it defaults back. I would love to donate any money the store makes to something like an after school ukulele program for kids or a charity that everyone can agree on.

The store link is here http://www.zazzle.com/sotudesigns. You can change the color, shirt style and size. Keep in mind that if you order a dark shirt, consider changing the font color to light/white. Here is how you can tell if you need a light font. If you change the shirt color to a dark color it will be $5 more in cost. Each color has a name just above the color blocks. It will let you know if the cost changes next to the color name.

BTW, Zazzle.com almost always has a 10 – 20% Coupon Code, so don't forget to use it at checkout.
If you are not satisfied with your product zazzle will always make it right. On occasion I have contacted them about a shirt being the wrong size or wrong font and I have never had to return the reject. They have let me keep the reject and refunded the money and let me reorder.
Here's one I came up with in zazzle. https://www.zazzle.com/z/acudbamlSotushirt.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom