Cordoba Cuatro / Baritone Ukulele - EC - with case and free CONUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is a cuatro rather than a baritone uke -- does that mean it's build/braced to handle steel strings? I'll float this around other ukefolk here in Columbus in case they're interested.

Since this is a cuatro rather than a baritone uke -- does that mean it's build/braced to handle steel strings? I'll float this around other ukefolk here in Columbus in case they're interested.

I wouldn't put steel on this. Pretty sure there isn't a truss rod for neck support, etc. What uke group do you play within Columbus?

Thanks for the heads up..this Saturday night, we're performing at Club Diversity on south high.. 9:30 -12:30am.. Stop by after the jam if you get a chance..

The comment about this being a cuattro instead of a baritone confused me. I thought this was a baritone. Non?

The comment about this being a cuattro instead of a baritone confused me. I thought this was a baritone. Non?

Cordoba sells it as a Cuatro / Baritone Ukulele. The solid tap plate makes it ideal for percussive, latin style playing with Cuatro tuning and strings. It is also sold as a Baritone Ukulele because it is the exact same dimension and can be played and strung as such.

In any event, it's off to Ebay!

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom