WTB: Mya Moe Tenor

rappsy

Reaction score
I haven't fully decided if I am ready for one of these fine Ukes yet, but I want to see who has what, and what you may be willing to part with one for. Please include condition and whether or not it includes the originally included hard shell case.

I prefer a brighter wood such as Mrytle, Sycamore, Mango, as compared to Koa, but not as bright as Maple.

It doesn't have to blinged out, but that won't hurt.

I have done enough buying and selling here that you should feel safe doing business with me.

Please include your price with U.S. shipping. I don't like the back and forth game, so let me know what your lowest price is.

PM me as I check quite often.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Haha ... ah, Lenny ... you and many of us!

I just signed up for their lottery ... expecting a bunch of people to drop off ... and maybe by Dec 2016, I can get one! Just in time for Christmas ... Good luck, my friend.

Haha ... ah, Lenny ... you and many of us!

I just signed up for their lottery ... expecting a bunch of people to drop off ... and maybe by Dec 2016, I can get one! Just in time for Christmas ... Good luck, my friend.

People drop off quite frequently :) I put my name on the wait list a couple months ago, and my estimated completion date has gone from December 2016 - January 2017 to August 2016. I expect that date will keep changing for the better over the next couple months.

Best of luck finding a good used one, rappsy!

Same with me. Overnight I went from like 100 down to 60. After a period of time they clear out their system of people who aren't interested in waiting. Make sure to refresh your name on their website at least once every 30 days. I think in down to the low 50s, and my wait was reduced by about 6 months.

Same with me. Overnight I went from like 100 down to 60. After a period of time they clear out their system of people who aren't interested in waiting. Make sure to refresh your name on their website at least once every 30 days. I think in down to the low 50s, and my wait was reduced by about 6 months.

thanks for the advice Philpott and Recstar24.

Are you suggesting to keep submitting your email address to their waiting list once per month? Or is there somewhere else to do it? thanks.

Rappsy ... you should get on the list ... then when they ask for money ... you can decide if you really want to move forward on it.

thanks for the advice Philpott and Recstar24.

Are you suggesting to keep submitting your email address to their waiting list once per month? Or is there somewhere else to do it? thanks.

Rappsy ... you should get on the list ... then when they ask for money ... you can decide if you really want to move forward on it.

If you look on the wait list section of their website, there's an option to "check my status and refresh," or something of that sort. You should put in your email address and check your status at least once a month to keep your spot current. If you let it go for too long (60 days I think?), then you'll be removed. At least, that's what I remember Gordon saying in the unscripted video about the wait list. So when people like me and Recstar move up spots, it's a combination of people being removed from the wait list and people deciding they don't want to put the $300 down on the uke when their name comes up.

If you look on the wait list section of their website, there's an option to "check my status and refresh," or something of that sort. You should put in your email address and check your status at least once a month to keep your spot current. If you let it go for too long (60 days I think?), then you'll be removed. At least, that's what I remember Gordon saying in the unscripted video about the wait list. So when people like me and Recstar move up spots, it's a combination of people being removed from the wait list and people deciding they don't want to put the $300 down on the uke when their name comes up.

Great advice. Thank you.

People drop off quite frequently :) I put my name on the wait list a couple months ago, and my estimated completion date has gone from December 2016 - January 2017 to August 2016. I expect that date will keep changing for the better over the next couple months.

Best of luck finding a good used one, rappsy!

Good advice, but I am going to hold for a previously adored one. I have had some intriguing offers so far, but not quite the one that made me pull the trigger. Keep the offers coming.

Had a deal fall through, so still looking. Keep the offers coming.

Last edited:
I got a LFdM coming soon ... if you wanna make me an offer? LOL.

Had a deal fall through, so still looking. Keep the offers coming.

Keep the faith buddy. It might be a long rough road but eventually something will come through. It is worth it, I am really enjoying mine. Until sam13 gets his LfdM that is. .................then UKE ENVY will hit hard.

Lenny just fly on up to Toronto and you can try out our ukes.

Top Bottom