Is this HQ??

UkEdman90

Reaction score
hey guys im wondering if when you view my vid if you have the option for hq?

im not getting that. whats teh dealio??

anyways heres my youtube url check it out
its the newest one
http://www.youtube.com/user/bublebuddy119

Actually youtube is pretty congruent in it's HQ/HD processing. Generally if it takes days to get the HQ/HD option you are doing something wrong with your rendering/compressing of the original video. Example: I had a video -
1280 x 720
Sony AAC codec(.mp4)
20mbps bitrate(20,000,000 bps)

That was waaay to high of bitrate and took like you said days to get the HD option. When I dropped it down to 5mbps(5,000,000bps) it took under a couple of hours and there was no difference in video quality from 20mbps.

I spent weeks figuring out the above so

:cheers:

but if you're only going for the HQ option you should stick with 2-4mbps(2-4,000,000bps) as any more isn't needed

actually youtube is pretty congruent in it's hq/hd processing. Generally if it takes days to get the hq/hd option you are doing something wrong with your rendering/compressing of the original video. Example: I had a video -
1280 x 720
sony aac codec(.mp4)
20mbps bitrate(20,000,000 bps)

that was waaay to high of bitrate and took like you said days to get the hd option. When i dropped it down to 5mbps(5,000,000bps) it took under a couple of hours and there was no difference in video quality from 20mbps.

I spent weeks figuring out the above so

:cheers:

But if you're only going for the hq option you should stick with 2-4mbps(2-4,000,000bps) as any more isn't needed

thank you!

Top Bottom