FS: Martin C1K

Status
Not open for further replies.

katysax

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD: Martin C1K

For Sale: Martin C1K. Shipped SOLD CONUS with hardshell case. You read that right I am including a nice hardshell case - this uke comes with just a gig bag but I don't have it so you get a much better case instead.

This Koa Concert is much prettier than the photos do it justice. The curl on the front is like the curl on the headstock. It is the curliest and most three dimensional Koa I've ever seen on one of these. The back looks like it has dark spots in the picture. There are some areas where the wood is a bit darker, but for some reason the photos exaggerate it.

In addition to being pretty, this Martin is a great player. I have too many ukes.

Last edited:
If I hadn't purchased an awesome one of these from Rappsy, I'd jump all over this. These are incredible ukes folks! Somebody is gonna get a great uke for a great price!

I am about five minutes away from decided to withdraw this from sale. I started to play it to make a sound sample. If only it had a 14 fret join.

you people are selling these things way too cheap! ;-D

you people are selling these things way too cheap! ;-D

I am trying to move a few ukes quickly. Also I kind of took to heart a comment I got that I should let some other people have the opportunity to play some of these ukes.

I really love this uke, it's a player and really nice looking. The problem is that I play quite a bit of finger style and I use the 14th and 15th fret enough that it is a nuisance not to have it above the join or at the join. It also seems to be the case that I don't mind adjusting between concert and tenor but I find adjusting to 12 fret and 14 fret joins harder than switching sizes. It's kind of like I need everything in the same relative place even if the absolute location is different. I have the same issue with my Collings Tenor.

I want this. I have to figure out what I can get rid of...

buy it and then figure out the other part. this is a sweet deal that I can't believe has lasted even the better part of a day.

Amen to that. I already own one, and I've still been searching my brain for a reason to pick up another. This is a crazy-good deal that should have sold in minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom