WTB: Hollywood Ukulele

H

Hippie Dribble

Made by the Schireson Brothers out of LA from the early 1920s onwards.

If anybody has one they are willing to part with I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!

jon

That's a beauty! Jon, I have one I would be willing to sell (all mahogany). I'll take some pics. If you buy the one above (or another) in the meantime, please let me know!

Thanks fellas. Bill, that one on craigslist has been on ebay also and is the one you're referring to, Glenn. It looks great but I have that model already - though in nowhere near the condition that one is in.

014.jpg017.jpg025.jpg032.jpg

Ernie, thankyou mate.

Email me here if you like.

retroorangepeel88 @ gmail dot com

Last edited:
Hello,

If you are still looking for a Hollywood uke, I recently acquired one. It has a mahogany body and soundboard, rosewood fretboard, wood and metal bridge, and what appears to be either ivory or bone saddle. Tuners look original. If interested, I'll send photos.

Kaleva

Kaleva, I would love to add a Hollywood ukulele to my collection. I don't know if Jon is still around but I'd love to have a shot at it if you are selling.

Hello,

If you are still looking for a Hollywood uke, I recently acquired one. It has a mahogany body and soundboard, rosewood fretboard, wood and metal bridge, and what appears to be either ivory or bone saddle. Tuners look original. If interested, I'll send photos.

Kaleva

hi Kaleva,
many thanks for your reply.
It's jon (hippie dribble) here -
I changed my user name to "mountain goat"back in late 2015.

YES!!!!
I would dearly love to get in touch with you about the Hollywood uke you have.
Please send photos to me here:

singtomeofautumnleaves @ gmail dot com

and we can take it from there.
needless to say I'm extremely interested and given the uke is in reasonable order
almost a guaranteed buyer.

thanks again -
jon

Jon your inbox is full

sorry Jon, i'm unable to receive or send pm messages on the forum and haven't been able to do so for ages - no idea why...
email is the only way you can get me and i'm really grateful for the one you've just sent me.
emailing you a reply now brother.

That's a beauty! Jon, I have one I would be willing to sell (all mahogany). I'll take some pics. If you buy the one above (or another) in the meantime, please let me know!

long time Ernie!
just speaking with JonDewitt - if you are still prepared to sell on your style 7
could you send me a few pics etc?
cheers brother.

singtomeofautumnleaves @ gmail dot com

There is one listed now on the fleamarket musicplace.

Top Bottom