::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at 30,000 posts per page, so I was on the first page for every post in the last chapter.

Scrolling was a bitch...

Suuuuuuuupppppppppppp?

:p

Aloha!
I was watching an interesting documentary on indigenous languages last night on PBS Hawaii. They went from Australia to New Zealand to Hawaii. Really interesting. Nice to see you around.

I am at 30,000 posts per page, so I was on the first page for every post in the last chapter.

Scrolling was a bitch...

:biglaugh: I bet you wear out the scroll wheel on your mouse.

I was over at my neighbors dog-sitting for a couple hours. She had 2 seizures last night and her folks asked me to watch her while they took their twin babies to the doctor. Poor dog is 14.

Hudson had a seizure right in the vet's office last time we had him in there - that was at the very worst of his diabetes, after diagnosis but before we got treatment started. It was really scary. I think it really really unnerved Sheryl - she couldn't sleep that night because she was so worried about him.

I was over at my neighbors dog-sitting for a couple hours. She had 2 seizures last night and her folks asked me to watch her while they took their twin babies to the doctor. Poor dog is 14.

Awww.... Did she do okay while you were with her?

Rehab Hospital of the Pacific.
Our parent company is doing a large IT contract there. Their degausser (a big electromagnet that erases hard drives and tapes) is there for the project. So when I have old hard drives I need to send in, I have to go to rehab to degauss them first.

Off to Rehab!

Well, well! What have we here? A nice, new, clean thread to play in! YAY!

Wipe your feet! That last place was getting all muddy! :D

Rehab Hospital of the Pacific.
Our parent company is doing a large IT contract there. Their degausser (a big electromagnet that erases hard drives and tapes) is there for the project. So when I have old hard drives I need to send in, I have to go to rehab to degauss them first.

Off to Rehab!

Be careful with your watch!

Says someone who knows from personal experience what a degausser can do to a watch...

Good news. I just discovered that our existing HP printer is already Google Cloud Print compatible. Woo-hoo!! One less hoop to jump through. Now to find the chromebook....

Had a bad day today . . . Lots of stuff. But the yuckiest is that I broke the side off of a tooth at lunch. NOOOOOO! I HATE to go to the dentist!!!!!!!!! Guess I don't have a choice now . . .

I am very thankful that I can afford to go to the dentist. But I still hate to go . . .

Good news. I just discovered that our existing HP printer is already Google Cloud Print compatible. Woo-hoo!! One less hoop to jump through. Now to find the chromebook....
Can you get Best Buy to order it for you and then you can return it to the store if you don't like it?

Guess I am a littl late to the party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom