UUBL: Reborn!

I hit my 50 lbs down mark! Right before the UK. Figured I would gain some back there, but was so rung up and go, go, go all the time I ended up losing a couple more lbs!

Ok... so... yeah, first time in a long time I never needed any sort of spanx or anything to smooth out my dresses. My abs are finally starting to show, and I am super happy where I am. I may slowly chisel off 5 more lbs, because I want to, but I am trying to make my new normal where I am not and not where I was a couple months ago. I settled into a weight that my body seemed to like that was 10 lbs heavier than I am now. If I maintain this for awhile I think my body will settle into where it is now. So that is the goal! I am bring very active this summer so that helps!!!

The other thing is, I was lugging a 50 lb bag around the UK. So heavy! Then I realized... holy cow... I lost this much weight. How was I carrying this all around on my body? I will see if I can rustle up and before/after pic!

I hit my 50 lbs down mark! Right before the UK. Figured I would gain some back there, but was so rung up and go, go, go all the time I ended up losing a couple more lbs!

Ok... so... yeah, first time in a long time I never needed any sort of spanx or anything to smooth out my dresses. My abs are finally starting to show, and I am super happy where I am. I may slowly chisel off 5 more lbs, because I want to, but I am trying to make my new normal where I am not and not where I was a couple months ago. I settled into a weight that my body seemed to like that was 10 lbs heavier than I am now. If I maintain this for awhile I think my body will settle into where it is now. So that is the goal! I am bring very active this summer so that helps!!!

The other thing is, I was lugging a 50 lb bag around the UK. So heavy! Then I realized... holy cow... I lost this much weight. How was I carrying this all around on my body? I will see if I can rustle up and before/after pic!

That's AWESOME MIM!!!! Keep up the good work :)

Well, I'm back on the wagon. I'm down the four pounds I recently gained. Hopefully, I'll be able to lose more, now that I'm not taking Gabapentin. I really feel it may be the reason I was unable to lose more than 16 pounds. Hubs thinks my dieting and exercise, while on Gabapentin, was helping me not to gain even more. One of the side effects is weight gain. I didn't gain much on it. I was already big when I started it. I gained weight while taking a similar medicine.

Got a new fitbit. It's charging now.

I'm officially declaring Wednesdays to be #WeCanDoItWednesday. as well as #weighinwednesday
(at least for me) Wednesday is my new weigh day, and it's my first fitbit day :)

So... anyone else wanna be fitbit friends?

Got a new fitbit. It's charging now.

I'm officially declaring Wednesdays to be #WeCanDoItWednesday. as well as #weighinwednesday
(at least for me) Wednesday is my new weigh day, and it's my first fitbit day :)

So... anyone else wanna be fitbit friends?
I don't know what a fit bit is...but I can do weigh ins on Wednesdays.

I don't know what a fit bit is...but I can do weigh ins on Wednesdays.

A fitbit is just a brand of a fitness tracker- there are a whole bunch of them, and they're all good at reminding you to move your butt a little more.

A fitbit is just a brand of a fitness tracker- there are a whole bunch of them, and they're all good at reminding you to move your butt a little more.

I googled them. They are kind of expensive.

It's so quiet here!
ok, so it's time to spread some love, share some info!

www.mrscashewskitchen.com is my blog. It's a hair threadbare... but it's all good stuff. It's not just food related, but it's fun :)

I really need to get back into blogging... I keep thinking about it, but I just haven't... Maybe I'll do it tonight! Who knows?!? :)

Time to get back to daily exercising. I've gained too much too quick the last couple of years

Well I've been on a calorie controlled diet since May and I've lost over 8 pounds!

Top Bottom