Emerald Synergy Uke (Harp Uke)

Fixedgear60

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just signed up for a pre-production model (Synergy Uke) with Alistair ... can't wait !!! Will share details when I get them!!!

Anyone every play a Harp Uke.... love to hear from you...

Andy.. you should check this out!!!

Chris

Hi Chris, Alistair asked me if I wanted one, but I would really be wasting half the instrument.

So, alas, no regular tenor uke from Emerald is in the works at the moment.

Hi Chris, Alistair asked me if I wanted one, but I would really be wasting half the instrument.

So, alas, no regular tenor uke from Emerald is in the works at the moment.

Hi Andy,

That was my initial thought as well but got to thinking a little about it. Like you I have a Blackbird Tenor and expecting my Clara any day now from Michael & Joe and these wonderful instruments do a great job of covering the majority of my uke needs. With this in mind I started reviewing wood harp ukes and found their sound very full.

https://youtu.be/ZEHqlBb94GQ

This is due to not only the additional 4 base strings put the increased size of the sound board and air volume and think what Alistair and his magical CF weave can bring to this. Additionally you can play the uke and receive the above benefits without using the bass strings at first and slowly integrate them into your playing style.

Anyway that was my thoughts and could not think of a better person to take this musical journey with then Alistair...

Hope this helps any others who may be thinking about this interesting opportunity...

Chris

Anyway that was my thoughts and could not think of a better person to take this musical journey with then Alistair...

Hope this helps any others who may be thinking about this interesting opportunity...

Chris

Chris,
What is the ballpark cost of the Emerald harp-Uke?

I too am more interested in the portability of just a plain uke (concert or Tenor). The main reason I'd want an Emerald ukulele in the first place is the integrated molded bridge (No glued joints).

Also, I'm very happy with my Emerald guitar.

William

Last edited:
Hi William,

Thanks for the reply... I like you love my Emerald guitar and have been noodling with uke over the last two years. My understanding is the price is TBD but knowing Alistair and his current line up I am sure it will be quite competitive. I would reach directly out to him to chat....

Chris

Hi William,

Thanks for the reply... I like you love my Emerald guitar and have been noodling with uke over the last two years. My understanding is the price is TBD but knowing Alistair and his current line up I am sure it will be quite competitive. I would reach directly out to him to chat....

Chris

Thanks Chris,
I sent Alistair an email. I wonder if he has any type of case for it.

William

Hi William,

My pleasure... I believe he is working on a custom gig bag for it... Given the number of double neck instruments he as developed... I am sure he has something up his sleeves... :)

Good luck!!!

Chris

Top Bottom