F/S Mya-Moe #763 Curly Myrtle Tenor Cascade Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
Pictures can be seen at:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...s/6135499578494403553?authkey=CLvayuu54K_GsQE

*****SOLD*****

OK folks. Up for sale is a real prize. A Mya-Moe Tenor #763

As I search for all different kinds of sounds from my Ukes, I am trying out many different brands and woods. I seem to be headed in the direction of KoAloha which has a completely different sound to this. Sometimes we bond, sometimes we don't. This one needs someone to love.

The total description of this Uke can be read in the link below, so no need to repeat, and yes, it has a radius fretboard. :cool:

When I questioned Gordon about the wood quality, he said this about this Uke:

"Master Grade is a very subjective determination which we make. We didn’t grade 763 as Master Grade, but it is very close."

This Uke is in wonderful condition, with the only thing being a very slight mark below the bridge when some strings snapped. Otherwise, you are getting a real beauty.

Price is **SOLD**.

Most of us already have many nice cases and you can save on the cost of the Uke by not getting it. It is a typical hard shell case. Take $40 off if you don't want it.

A recent video put out by Mya-Moe said they will be cutting production from approx 350 to approx 220 Ukes. This is your chance to get one now instead of waiting in the queue for a very long time, and at a lower price than you would be paying. (A build on the MM website shows $1650 + shipping amount + the wait time.)

This is information from the Mya-Moe website about this particular Uke.

https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=763

This is Aaron's video on this particular Uke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngMilJEdQUs

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Jeepers! That's a beauty! I wish I was in the position to buy another uke ... but no. Someone else will be a happy uker for sure! Good luck with the sale!

Sweetness ... good luck on the sale Lenny.

I have gotten a number of trade offers. I would very much prefer to sell, but will definitely consider something really special and amazing. I only buy and play tenors.

Thanks for reading.

Would you consider part cash and trade? Does the trade need to have a radius neck? :cool: LOL

Would you consider part cash and trade? Does the trade need to have a radius neck? :cool: LOL

Yes, cash is always a welcome addition. No, it does not need to have radius neck. (I don't go above the 3rd fret-heh heh):cool:

Where's your avatar? It keeps disappearing.

Yes, cash is always a welcome addition. No, it does not need to have radius neck. (I don't go above the 3rd fret-heh heh):cool:

Where's your avatar? It keeps disappearing.

My avatar is a picture of Venice ... when I was there 7 years ago. It is there every time I sign on ... good luck with the sale Lenny.

Lenny, it surely is one of the prettiest Mya-Moes out there.

I'm surprised this MyaMoe it is still available. Everyone must owe taxes this year.

763Full.jpg

Lenny, it surely is one of the prettiest Mya-Moes out there.

I'm surprised this MyaMoe it is still available. Everyone must owe taxes this year.
I read in another post that the market is getting softer right now.
Recently I have noticed here at the UU, the flea market and eBay that many ukes are not selling or are being re-listed or bumped over and over again.

I suggest you either hold onto these gems until the market turns or start some serious price reductions.

Also, I am curious to see what will happen in 6 months if the market doesn't turn.
I have a feeling that if folks aren't buying now they won't be buying until the holidays.

The best of luck with all your sales.

This is the second time in the past week that you have decided to make a comment on my listings. The other one was the Pono. Is there a reason for this?

If you don't like what I am selling, do not buy it. If you think my price is too high, make me an offer. No point in suggesting that the market is soft when there are many buyers and sellers out there. Sometimes it's better and sometimes it's slower.

You do not know what kind of PM's are occurring on my listings. How could you know? Most business occurs with PM and they are private.

Your comments should be in Uke Talk and not on someone's listing in the Marketplace.

Recently I have noticed here at the UU, the flea market and eBay that many ukes are not selling or are being re-listed or bumped over and over again.

I suggest you either hold onto these gems until the market turns or start some serious price reductions.

Also, I am curious to see what will happen in 6 months if the market doesn't turn.
I have a feeling that if folks aren't buying now they won't be buying until the holidays.

Last edited:
This is the second time in the past week that you have decided to make a comment on my listings. The other one was the Pono. Is there a reason for this?

Rappsy,
I was actually responding to Doc J. It just so happened to be in one of your threads.
Also, I was merely making an observation and referencing his comment about people paying taxes.

If I have wronged you in some way then I am truly sorry.

Kind regards.
=)

should be in Uke Talk and not on someone's listing in the Marketplace.

I tend to agree with Lenny here. These comments, regardless of intent, come across as dissuasive and shouldn't be on someone's "for sale" thread.

Personally, I have dealt with Lenny on more than one occasion, and have nothing but good things to say. He's a good honest guy, and I had great experiences on both a sale and purchase transaction. This Mya-Moe is a beautiful instrument and I am sure it will sell soon enough. And if you're questioning the market, I sold three high end ukes in about 36 hours on this forum just a week or two ago. I had a huge amount of interest in all three of them. UAS is alive and well!!

-Steve

Bad form, very bad form. If your intention is to alienate yourself from the core group of regular members here you have done a very good job. I realize you apologized and you were just commenting on market conditions but this is a serious preach of forum etiquette. I belong to another forum that allows "no comments" in marketplace listing because they can seriously hurt a sellers chance of making a sale. You do realize that is what you have done here, don't you.

As Lenny stated most serious buyers communication are done through PM, you have no idea how much interest there really is on any item up for sale here. I have bought two high end custom ukes in the last couple of weeks and will continue to buy more.Sorry if this comes off harsh but it needs to be said so others won't make the same mistake. Comments like, beautiful uke, wish I had the money, good luck or in the case of sam13......" does it have a radius" :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: are always welcomed. Rant over

Dave

Last edited:
Bad form, very bad form. If your intention is to alienate yourself from the core group of regular members here you have done a very good job. I realize you apologized and you were just commenting on market conditions but this is a serious preach of forum etiquette. I belong to another forum that allows "no comments" in marketplace listing because they can seriously hurt a sellers chance of making a sale. You do realize that is what you have done here, don't you.

Dave

Dave,
Rappsy responded to my post. I apologized for my transgression.
Everyone makes mistakes, I have not flamed or attacked anyone here on UU before nor am a troll. (perhaps I had too many beers and hits from the bong before I started posting at 12 AM last night. Lesson learned)
Dave, I do not think I have ruined anything for this sale.
It is a freakin' MyaMoe.
I meant no harm and have nothing but positive energy for Lenny and his ventures.

Honestly:
If this uke sounds as amazing as it looks he will have no problem selling it.
Regardless of if the market is soft or not.

Again, the best of luck in your sale, rappsy/Lenny.
Cheers and happy Sunday to all.
J =)

Last edited:
Dave,
Rappsy responded to my post. I apologized for my transgression.
Everyone makes mistakes, I have not flamed or attacked anyone here on UU before nor am a troll. (perhaps I had too many beers and hits from the bong before I started posting at 12 AM last night. Lesson learned)
Dave, I do not think I have ruined anything for this sale.
It is a freakin' MyaMoe.
I meant no harm and have nothing but positive energy for Lenny and his ventures.

Honestly:
If this uke is sounds as amazing as it looks he will have no problem selling it.
Regardless of if the market is soft or not.

Again, the best of luck in your sale, rappsy/Lenny.
Cheers and happy Sunday to all.
J =)

It is all good, beers do making posting more fun :cool: Thanks for the first class reply, very cordial and professional. As you say the Mya Moes are certainly beautiful looking and sounding. I am lucky enough to have one and love it........or I would buy Lennys.

Cheers

Wow, the outpouring of love. My honor has been defended. I'm blushing. :music:

Thanks Dave and Steve for the kind words. Johnson430, it's over. It's all good.

I feel so happy to be a part of this community and I have new friends that are a part of my life. Thanks for making this such a rewarding and exciting experience. Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Back to the topic at hand...I am so tempted by this. I am 204 on the Mya-Moe waiting list and in the past 3 weeks my estimated date has moved out a month to 3/2017. On the other hand the Clara I just bought will be delivered Tuesday so it's probably not the best time. This one does look and sound great, though. Ach, UAS, I am in thy clutches!

Last edited:
*****SOLD*****

It has been sold. Thanks very much for all the questions. The MM will be on it's way to it's new home tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom