I love my accountant

Captain Simian

Reaction score
Taxes were significantly less than I expected so to celebrate this is on her way to me:

jukerr-1.jpg

http://antebelluminstruments.blogspot.com/2015/04/1930s1960s2015-big-rim-banjo-uke.html

Very nice! Love when the tax man is kind!!! I am hoping to convince my wife that we should take some of our return and each get a little something for ourselves. If so, there is a Timms in the marketplace with my name all over it!:iwant:

Most of the money we saved will go towards our spawn's college expenses. We did spoil ourselves a little though; I got the banjo uke, she bought some yoga pants and some high end mat.

Oh man, I saw Jake's post of that, and thought, dang that thing looks really cool! Enjoy!

Unfortunately, the taxman wasn't as kind to me. Might have to sell something :(

what is this "return" you speak of? I haven't seen one of them in years.

Don't want to be the "wet blanket" but money is money. It's part of your regular income that was excessively taxed being returned to you rather than a "bonus." That being said, cool little banjo uke! Hope you enjoy playing it immensely.

what is this "return" you speak of? I haven't seen one of them in years.

We didn't get a return. We set aside money every check for taxes and this year we saved more than we needed to. Also, my accountant is the wife.

Now that is a real good accountant!!!

A "tax return" is the document sent to the IRS. A "refund" is money given back by the IRS if too much has been withheld. An ukulele is what should be purchased with a tax refund.

Last edited:
GOOD. That's what it's supposed to do.

I like how that funny little thing kicks the butt of most hard-core tenor banjos. I'm gonna have to make another sometime.

Top Bottom