Custom Henele Concert Ukulele (LOW G)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henele Henele

Reaction score
New Henele Brand Custom Concert Ukulele. All my ukuleles are built here in Honolulu, Hawaii. Build date April 2015. Comes with New Uke Crazy Hardcase when shipped. Specs: Hawaiian Koa body, Ive had this Koa set since 1999. Nice Curly Koa. Kasha Style Bracing. Internals used are Koa linings, Koa Neck block. Spruce tonebars. Mother of Pearl Rosette. Rosewood Fretboard with MOP dots. Connect at 14th fret total of 18 frets. Corian Nut. Rose Wood Bridge with Micarta Saddle. Slotted headstock with Blue Abalone Shell Inlay. Burlwood Headplate. Grover H98 tuners with custom White Pearl knobs. Strung with New Aquila 7U and Fremont Sololist Gold Low G. Thank you.

Currently you can see my Ukuleles at Ukulele House Hawaii, please call or visit them. they are located in Waikiki at the Hyatt regency.

Warm projection with great clarity, Great sustain and volume.

Sound Clips: sorry my playing is not so good. recorded with a cell phone

(Worths Flourocarbon strings)
https://app.box.com/s/1s37zpa6ura885hbyawr95acz07pqvs9

(Aquila 7U with Fremont Soloist Low G)
https://app.box.com/s/6y7vg7spqdxpejxktf0eh6y3kbt5vlc4

Last edited:
I might be wrong but I thought the soundhole had to be on the treble side of the uke for Kasha bracing.....

beautiful Koa good luck with the sale.....

Hi Hawaii 50, great question.
you could actually use kasha bracing and have no sound hole. you could even place the sound hole on the sides using kasha bracing. You could just imagine the kasha style bracing just flipped (mirrored) to the base side for this one.

I might be wrong but I thought the soundhole had to be on the treble side of the uke for Kasha bracing.....

beautiful Koa good luck with the sale.....

Last edited:
Do you have a POC i.e. phone number, email, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom