Effin Ukeless?

That reminds me of the joke music company my friend and I wanted to start "Fa King Music"
mostly so we can say "That is nice Fa king uke!" or " we guarantee the best Fa King price"

It's the next best thing to air uke, eh? Get in on the 'ukulele craze! Impress your friends, especially if your IQ tops theirs. Yes, it's a nice marketing ploy. Hey, I have a product idea: 'Ukulele seeds. Plant one, fertilize and water it, and watch your 'uke bush grow. :D

Yes, a stupid name, and of course they sell shirts to play off it:
2ef88b5521cddccfc2e426e1ebe19c1c

The "Ukeless" is also just a catchy stupid way to say it looks like a Les Paul, which they call an LP because IP.

So, for "MSRP $259" but for-you-because-I-like-you only $149, how good can one of these be?

Then again, for only $149, how bad a waste of $$$ could it be to get in on the craze?

Well, I've done crazier things....

Just ordered one of the "Effins" from Butler, the "UkeStart" in the pcture below. The whole package (instrument, gig bag, cable,extra strings, delivery) after a repeat customer discount came to $135. For that price, the "fun factor" alone got the best of me. A review will follow a couple days after delivery.

image.jpg

Just ordered one of the "Effins" from Butler, the "UkeStart" in the pcture below. The whole package (instrument, gig bag, cable,extra strings, delivery) after a repeat customer discount came to $135. For that price, the "fun factor" alone got the best of me. A review will follow a couple days after delivery.

View attachment 79068

Wow, you're easy. ;-)

I look forward to what you have to say

View attachment 79068

Wow, Steve, you're even more helpless than me when it comes to buying stuff. I bow to your greater obsession....

Wow, Steve, you're even more helpless than me when it comes to buying stuff. I bow to your greater obsession....

That's the danger of being retired and enjoying the taking of instruments and "reformatting" them. This one will get restrung CGDA with reentrant C. If it's electrified in any way, it's a candidate for turning into a rocker.

Just got a UPS tracking number from Butler. It will be here next week.

Let us know what you think, they seem comparable priced to the epiphone les paul but it is solid body (looks a little cooler)

That's the danger of being retired and enjoying the taking of instruments and "reformatting" them. This one will get restrung CGDA with reentrant C. If it's electrified in any way, it's a candidate for turning into a rocker.

Just got a UPS tracking number from Butler. It will be here next week.

Actually, couldn't resist the tee-shirt.......

Yeah, that looks like the Epiphone. Maybe consider a Kala or Makala (mine) concert acoustic/electric uke. The Makala is $85 free shipping. Not stupendous but you get alot for your money, if you see it on Amazon some pictures incorrectly show a pineapple.

Top Bottom