For Sale - 2013 Custom Mako Tenor Ukulele $3195

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Kato (the luthier) makes 7-8 ukuleles per year so not many around. I certainly don't know who owns them. I purchased from Ukulele Friend in Hawaii. Maybe a call to Shawn would yield a list of other owners. He could also give you a reference on the sound and playability.

Dennis, that is an awesome uke at a great price. Hope someone has bought it by now. I am so tempted even though I'm flush with several great koa tenors.

Dennis, that is an awesome uke at a great price. Hope someone has bought it by now. I am so tempted even though I'm flush with several great koa tenors.

Hi Doc. I think many are reluctant on this one since Kato is not so well known but their loss. They just don't come much nicer than this.

I used to own a Mako uke. It was the best sounding Koa tenor that I ever played. The build quality is superb, beyond other comparable instruments in its category. I only sold mine because I am not a huge fan of Koa, but I do regret letting it go. Whomever buys this instrument will be thrilled with it.

Thanks to all for the kind words and references. Much appreciated.

This uke is S O L D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom