seasonistas play other instruments

A song by Teesside Songwriter, the late Graeme Miles accompanied on concertina.

The video shows the area described in the song as it it today. The marshes are now a RSPB bird sanctuary. Even though it's surrounded by industry it's a peaceful place. There are hides and a centre with a shop and cafe and panoramic windows looking over a lake.

Some recorder.

A traditional Northumbrian Pipe air played on tenor recorder with a drone accompaniment from a shruti box.

Some of you will be familiar with this one from a recent season. Written by Lynda ‘bird’s eye view of my ukulele’, we did a uke/keyboards collaboration of it.

This is the same song but the keyboards only version, and with my 3-layered vocal harmonies.

my first video recital of a song that isn't on the uke!

most certainly. i want the versatility of virtual instruments and the best one in my budget is the Arturia 61 essentials package. The Alesis 88 key piano is also on my radar.

Can anybody name this tune. It is the first one that popped into my head whilst getting to grips with my liquorice stick.......new on the 7 th July '19....Cheers.

I need feedback on a hip hop beat I made for a contest.

If someone wants to use my beat, feel free to do so ONLY if you credit me.

Original composition using my instruments, Cymatics samples, and creative commons samples.

Top Bottom