Mainland mango pineapple with case

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrooks

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have a pineapple mango ukulele from Mainland for sale. I bought the new uke as a "b stock" about two years ago. the only thing that makes it a b stock is tiny portion at the bottom of the top where the purfling is completely perfect as well as a couple wear marks on the bridge. This is honestly the best sounding uke I have played in the sub $350-400 range. It has a beautiful quilt in the mango wood and has a great ringing tone from the mango. It also has a nice deep bass resonance for a soprano because of the pineapple body. It comes with a pineapple molded uke crazy case and an oasis humidifier. My price is LOW at $160 shipped conus.
Reason for selling is I have two mainland tenors coming in the next week or two!

Thanks
Josh

*could also do a trade or partial trade for a nice tenor case like a crossrock fiberglass, see last post for others I'm interested in

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Pm answered, yes the mainland is available

Wow! Wish it was a concert size.

Bumpity bump
Could also do a trade for a really nice tenor case like a fiberglass crossrock, ameritage silver, kamoa fiberglass, or as a partial trade a Mono m80, reunion blues continental

Last edited:
My other mainlands arrived today so one last price drop to $160 shipped conus with ukecrazy case and humidifier!

It has already been sold. Sorry forgot to close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom