Thread: Sale or Trade - Pono RTSH5 (C) Cedar Pro Classic Tenor w/Hardshell Case

Default Sale or Trade - Pono RTSH5 (C) Cedar Pro Classic Tenor w/Hardshell Case

Removing this listing as I've decided to keep this uke. I'll still consider trades in the future so if you run across this listing in a search feel free to pm me.

This link will take you to HMS playing one. This one is not specifically mine.

https://vimeo.com/16730526

Here is a link to a comparable uke:

http://www.theukulelesite.com/the-ne...classic-5.html

I've owned this uke a few months and recently purchased a Koaloha tenor which I strung low G. They are so similar in sound that I can't really justify keeping both
    IMG_1906.jpgIMG_1915.jpgIMG_1916.jpgIMG_1917.jpgIMG_1918.jpg.
    Last edited by nosniv; 08-13-2015 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Closing listing

I have had the good fortune to deal with Vinson on two different occasions. Both transactions went smoothly and we now keep in touch. It's nice meeting people here.

Thanks for the kind words Lenny, hope you're having a great 4th plucking out yankee doodle dandy on that tenor neck soprano of yours!

Weekend bump,
    And for our European friends, I'll be in Switzerland and possible Madrid next month so if anyone over there is interested and wants to save on shipping send me a PM.

Where are all the PonoHolics? This one is the (5) signifying their top and it's a slothead. Plays well either way, but if you are a Low G player, this is for you. Pull the trigger.

Vinson, I'll please take a Swiss Watch and some Swiss cheese and chocolate for something to do while looking at my Swiss watch. Enjoy your trip. I hope it's not for work.
    Last edited by rappsy; 07-17-2015 at 08:55 AM.

Giving this one last shot before I head off. Anyone have any interesting trades? I'm open to offers so don't be shy.

The trip is for work, but fortunately my company is generous with paying for extracurricular activities so debating whether I should spend my weekend hiking in the alps, playing along to some yodeling, or flying off to Budapest to strum along the blue danube.

New lower price.

Thread Information