Does a ukulele "coffee table" photo book exist?

Staci, who is wickedwahine on UU, is making a coffee table book about the Chuck Moore ukulele. According to her thread, which I cannot seems to locate now, it is not going to be a regular book, and it is not going to be a website. It is going to be a bonafide coffee table book with photos of ukes and owners, stories of their Chuck Moore ukuleles, and is to have glorious, full-color glossy photos.

Im looking forward to seeing how it comes together.

Postscript: wait, I found the thread, March 2015.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...ories&highlight=Chuck+Moore+coffee+table+book

Just an update, we completed this book. It is a coffee table style, 80 page book. It is currently available for order on Kickstarter. See page four of the thread coolkayaker1 linked for details - or you can see it on the Moore Bettah website page.

Last edited:
Remember this: Kramer suggested that one put little legs on his new book, so it would stand on it's own on the coffee table. Anyone thinking about making a new ukulele book might wanna consider his idea.

Ha Ha? Just tryin' to be helpful. :eek:ld:

Just and update for this thread, I wrote one on Moore Bettah ukes. I don't want to link it here but it is in the Shameless Self Promotion part of the forum.

Top Bottom