Seeing what's out there for Super/Long Neck Concert

steel rider

Reaction score
Since WTB/WTT seems to be popular these days I thought I'd cast a net. Anyone have a long neck all solid wood concert sitting around that they'd like to part with? Something like a Kelii or Mainland or ? that is lower priced (ie: not a Pineapple Sunday).

I can offer cash of course, maybe up to $300 for it to be a "deal". The only uke of value I may be willing to trade is the Kala u-bass I just got but has been sitting. Unless you want a Makai soprano which is surprisingly good.

What ya got?

Thanks

I think he's going to be about $ 700 short.

I think he's going to be about $ 700 short.

Yeah I think it'll be hard to convince the wife I'm saving for a new TDI wagon if I plop down $1,000 on an ukulele. :)
Waiting is probably wiser but I'm just checking to see what people might have collecting dust.

I posted on his for sale AD, and still NO RESPONSE. I too am interested in a Concert Long neck and that one looks nice providing price is more flexible! New they go for 990.00 over on HMS.

I've got a Mainland Pineapple I'm thinking of selling. Concert pineapple body, tenor scale neck, gold tuners, Worth browns hiG, and
perfectly set up with medium low action. VGC, just a few finish smudges from normal play. Reason for sale is that I now play mostly
ukes I've built. $180 shipped (Paypal gift) inc. a thin gig bag, well packaged. PM me if you're interested, Thanks
pineapple1.jpg,

I've got a Mainland Pineapple I'm thinking of selling. Concert pineapple body, tenor scale neck, gold tuners, Worth browns hiG, and
perfectly set up with medium low action. VGC, just a few finish smudges from normal play. Reason for sale is that I now play mostly
ukes I've built. $180 shipped (Paypal gift) inc. a thin gig bag, well packaged. PM me if you're interested, Thanks
View attachment 81420,

Hi John,
That's a solid deal and I will keep it in mind. The SF Bay Area(ish) guy selling Sonny D ukuleles on Facebook has some options I want to look at as well. I realize some smart person might want to snap this up so no worries if so.

Thanks!

Top Bottom