::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I felt better today until I tried to do stuff. I've been back on the couch for most of the day. I swear this week is dragging on forever and it's only Wednesday.

That looks nice but we need a before shot.

Too late! The original floor was 12" squares of black and white, in a checkerboard pattern. We loved it, but the realtor said it was a "dated look". Also, the white squares had yellowed significantly over the years....

Last edited:
Too late! The original floor was 12" squares of black and white, in a checkerboard pattern. We loved it, but the real or said it was a "dated look". Also, the white squares had yellowed significantly over the years....

I can see her point. This looks very nice.

Thanks! The floor looks so nice that it makes me think of how good a tile backsplash would look. I'm thinking glass subway tiles, in tan, grey and brown.

We won't do it, but I think it would look great....
don't bother. The new owners are going to tear out your countertops and replace them anyway.

I mean, my uncle John was boyhood friends with Ronald Reagan.

Ronald Reagan - second from left. My great uncle John - far right.

portrait-of-american-actor-and-politician-ronald-w-reagan-and-other-picture-id2794214

Great Uncle John looks a lot like Jack Nicholson.

Good morning, one and all! Wow, only four posts since I went to bed last night. You guys are slacking!

I'm expecting the flooring guys any time, now. I think they'll be able to finish up today, no problem. They have a few tiles left to cut and fit, then the grout and replacing the baseboard trim.

I can't wait. Living in disarray makes me crazy. Having things grossly out of place really messes with my OCD. The refrigerator is in the dining area. The stove and the pantry shelving and contents are in the sitting room. It makes me nuts. I had the same issue when the painters were here. At least this time it won't take as long....

I was nervous as hell last night speaking if front of a packed auditorium. Mike Honda got delayed and ended up being part of the audience instead of participating and then he gave a little talk at the end. My opening went okay. I had the crowd laughing at my story and use of power point slides to introduce the topic and speakers.

Glad it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom