::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilly day today only going up to 57. Yesterday was 76

It's chillier, here, today. Still pretty out. Naomi's teacher just sent out a mass text reminding parents that kids aren't allowed to wear shorts after fall break. Sounds like someone sent their kids in shorts.

It's chillier, here, today. Still pretty out. Naomi's teacher just sent out a mass text reminding parents that kids aren't allowed to wear shorts after fall break. Sounds like someone sent their kids in shorts.

We had shorts on for the last 2 days. Mayne tomorrow too gonna hike the pinnacle on the Appalachian trail

We had shorts on for the last 2 days. Mayne tomorrow too gonna hike the pinnacle on the Appalachian trail

That sounds like fun!! I think we are going to go do something haunted tomorrow. We were going to go to Greensburg to a haunted forest, but I think we will find something closer.

Ok just finished the walk home now time to get kids ready for pre k...lunch bunch today as well!!!

We have lunch bunch in the summer for kids up to 6th grade.

That sounds like fun!! I think we are going to go do something haunted tomorrow. We were going to go to Greensburg to a haunted forest, but I think we will find something closer.

That sounds fun. It's also homecoming at college I didn't graduate from so we are going to that and then a dinner afterwards that's free with beer too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom