::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cabins have their social thing, I get that. But since being ostracized to the field I have forged some amazing friendships. The field has a different vibe early in the day. Very warm and friendly. More organic, no catty bullshit. I'm much better there.
And I love drifting off and waking up to the sounds. Birds chirping and someone playing uke in the distance. Then on your way to your morning pee Matt Lindahl greets you with a "Hello Beautiful!" and you just feel wonderful.

You make me want to stay on the field. Almost. I like plumbing and showers too much. Hot running water is the best technology ever!

I thought I'd get real tired of no running water. When we camp as a family it's rarely dry camping like on the field, we almost always have a tap and vault toilets. But it doesn't bother me. I buy one of those 2 and a half gallon waters, I have my stove if I want to wash my face with hot water and we drive to the Y every other day for showers. It works for me.

My parents have offered financial support for a nutritional program I really really want to do, but it scares me. I'd have to actually figure out how to find clients and run a business, in addition to the nutrition stuff.

*ponders*

That's how it's defined nowadays? Crap, I don't wanna be an adult!

As an English major I have a deep aversion to excel.

I've never used it before today. I've read sheets here and there but never actually created a spreadsheet.

For a night...haha.

I don't know why I'm so against staying on the field. I sleep in a canvas A frame during all seasons...all weather, even snow...sometimes sleeping on nothing more than a pile of straw. That I have no problem with.

But modern camping at UWC? Don't know why that scares me.

Haha! I have the same thoughts all the time... I think I just like knowing that I have somewhere to go... Probably partially my introvertedness...

My parents have offered financial support for a nutritional program I really really want to do, but it scares me. I'd have to actually figure out how to find clients and run a business, in addition to the nutrition stuff.

*ponders*
are you good with self promotion? Are you comfortable talking to strangers and getting your face out in public. Do you believe in the products 100 percent?

Some things to ask yourself. You gotta be willing to put it all out there, stay positive and not get discouraged.

The cabins have their social thing, I get that. But since being ostracized to the field I have forged some amazing friendships. The field has a different vibe early in the day. Very warm and friendly. More organic, no catty bullshit. I'm much better there.
And I love drifting off and waking up to the sounds. Birds chirping and someone playing uke in the distance. Then on your way to your morning pee Matt Lindahl greets you with a "Hello Beautiful!" and you just feel wonderful.

Matt can call me anything he wants... lol But in all seriousness... I really think the big thing for me is not being able to just sit... With my thoughts...

I'm not a fan of canned peas. My family likes canned green beans. The spawn won't touch them when cooked from fresh or frozen. We don't keep canned corn in the house, even though no one has a problem with them.

Frozen green beans are evil...

*ponders*

Shakeology?

Haha! I have the same thoughts all the time... I think I just like knowing that I have somewhere to go... Probably partially my introvertedness...

Jon said the same thing. Being alone on the field is easy. Lots of space. Five acres of space. And there's no hurry up we gotta get to the field, but we're lazy and just want to stay at the cabin.

Every year several of the cabinites say to me, "maybe next year I'll camp" but the draw of indoor plumbing and staying with your clan is too much of a draw.

There are people on the field that I never approached when I stayed in a cabin. I was too comfortable staying with my cabin clan. It's different meow, I can hang with anyone.

Matt can call me anything he wants... lol But in all seriousness... I really think the big thing for me is not being able to just sit... With my thoughts...

Lots of quiet down time on the field. It's very zen. It's really only crazy and intense when everyone arrives Friday and Saturday, and you can still steal away to your tent.

I have a bunch of reenactments coming up in NJ. Unfortunately they all seem to be really far away from you. I want to hit the beach at some point this summer, we should do a tiny uke beach gathering. You, me, Sharon, maybe I can drag Rafe and Colin.

Colin is busy with his new love it seems....

are you good with self promotion? Are you comfortable talking to strangers and getting your face out in public. Do you believe in the products 100 percent?

Some things to ask yourself. You gotta be willing to put it all out there, stay positive and not get discouraged.

I'm learning to be more self-confident. My husband says that all he has to do to find me in a store is tolisten, because I will end up chatting with someone and have a very distinctive laugh. This isn't a product system, but an actual nutritional program focused on real food.

Shakeology?

Uh, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom