::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working hard in the garage, preparing for Saturday's sale. I've got the car running, which was a big thing on my list. Now I discover that the brakes aren't working....at all. The brake fluid reservoir was empty, after sitting for six years.

My plan is to pull the car out of the garage, using the hand brake, and wash it. The weather is supposed to be nice until this afternoon. Then I'll pull it back in and attempt to bleed the brakes.

I have set up a half dozen tables in the garage, and have begun to display parts. That's an ongoing process, and I'll continue to reorganize as I go.

My arthritis is in rare form today, but I need to get this stuff done....

I don't have a lot of orders today... so perhaps I will post more! WOOT!

HAPPY POHO DAY YALL!

1339261362440_3460125.png

I've been working hard in the garage, preparing for Saturday's sale. I've got the car running, which was a big thing on my list. Now I discover that the brakes aren't working....at all. The brake fluid reservoir was empty, after sitting for six years.

My plan is to pull the car out of the garage, using the hand brake, and wash it. The weather is supposed to be nice until this afternoon. Then I'll pull it back in and attempt to bleed the brakes.

I have set up a half dozen tables in the garage, and have begun to display parts. That's an ongoing process, and I'll continue to reorganize as I go.

My arthritis is in rare form today, but I need to get this stuff done....

I wonder if the stress of everything going on, along with all the preps you've been doing for the sale, is triggering your arthritis.

UWC wasn't huge at first, now we pick up maybe 100 people a year.

Sarah and Craig have played in San Jose for the last three years drawing about 25-30 people. I really wanted to blow that away and have a large crowd. Now that I've been through the paperwork process at school, the logistic and equipment on my end, and the actual show, I have a number of ideas to improve next year and get some butts in the seats.

Craig and Sarah want more students. I think for a large student turn out they are going to have to perform a few songs during lunch to create a buzz.

Thanks for the encouraging words Mike and Damon. :)

Sarah and Craig have played in San Jose for the last three years drawing about 25-30 people. I really wanted to blow that away and have a large crowd. Now that I've been through the paperwork process at school, the logistic and equipment on my end, and the actual show, I have a number of ideas to improve next year and get some butts in the seats.

Craig and Sarah want more students. I think for a large student turn out they are going to have to perform a few songs during lunch to create a buzz.

Thanks for the encouraging words Mike and Damon. :)

I can't believe you didn't threaten your students into going, what kind of teacher are you???

This was a main listing picture for my house after it started going downhill. They could have at least went a foot past the tree limb:

le72f8143-m0xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg

Though I suppose the bad pictures led to it being cheap for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom