Thread: Wtb: Ko'olau cs tenor ukulele

Default Wtb: Ko'olau cs tenor ukulele

Haven't looked for awhile...and missed a few messages last time since didn't access the messages correctly. Looking for RADIUSED fretboard CS model (now come this way), NOT KOA, since already have my favorite Koa ukulele. For me, the Ko'olau higher end brand has a much more comfortable feel for me versus the nice PONO brand...so for me it would be worth it.

Many thanks.

Mike (bigbird1)

Lucky you, there's currently one available new at HMS (Spruce Rosewood with a side sound port).
    Enjoying instruments by - Beau Hannam - Jay Lichty - Jerry Hoffmann - Luis Feu de Mesquita - Kala - Kamaka - Kanile'a - KoAloha - Ko'olau - Moore Bettah - Pono - Romero Creations - and others

The Ko'olau at HMS sounds great in the clip. Be aware, however, that it is a thin body uke.
    Last edited by bearbike137; 07-19-2015 at 02:43 PM.

Originally Posted by ukemunga:
    "Best is a very personal thing. You gotta play it to love it. And you'll always think there's one better. And there is."

Thanks for both your messages. I am looking for the standard CS size (though the sound of the thin bodied uke is beautiful). Mike

Thread Information