Oh no, just when I thought it was safe...

Ah yes. Parlor guitars. I love them and have gone through a Parlor Guitar acquisition phase.

Like Mike I'm pretty much into basses these days.

Here's my new ancient parlor guitar. Harmony built, 1937. Needs a bit of work but very pleased with it. Fattest neck I've ever held.

I can't play guitar anymore, due to an arm injury, so I'm kinda safe.

And I'm not worried about any more ukuleles, until I have the space for them. (g)

But I've got 2 spinning wheels, 3 looms (The big 60" sits in a storage unit - I can't fit it in the house!), between 6 and 12 drop spindles (6 I use, 6 for teaching) and a whole lot of roving I need to spin. Like 10 32-liter boxes and 4 52-liter boxes of it. That doesn't count the yarn I've finished, or the commercial yarn my wife gets to knit with. Or the e-spinner I supported on kickstarter, or the e-spinner I don't like, but haven't gotten around to selling yet.

But some folks over on Ravelry ( kinda like UU for fiber geeks) assure me that neither unspun roving, nor sock yarn count as "stash", so I'm allegedly safe.

Now, I just wish Bradford Donaldson would reply to my last email, about a Soprano Amy model...

-Kurt​

Not sure if I understand this properly, but it seems that if I don't get a short scale tenor guitar, 17 frets, (I intend to tune if gCEA linear tuning) I could have problems. Lots of long scale ones out there 19-20 fret. Not sure if there are any with more than 20 frets.

Top Bottom