FS Timms

HBolte

Reaction score
Brand new, mint condition Timms soprano. Received two weeks ago, played for about 30 minutes. It is a beautifully made ukulele and sounds great. The only way to try a Timms is to buy one, I'm only selling because I prefer the sound of my vintage Martins.

Selling for exactly what I have into it.

$500.00 shipped CONUS, no PayPal fee.5D3_4447.jpg5D3_4442.jpg5D3_4443.jpg5D3_4444.jpg5D3_4445.jpg

Last edited:
Just a question...?
"In your opinion,"....., do you think your Timms is brighter or more mellow in tone compared to the sound of your similar soprano Martin Ukulele?

Weird that only two months ago, Timms was all the rage here on the Board.

This is an impeccable Timms, the one for sale, and the price is right.

Having both as well, I also prefer my old Martins. That said, Timms IMO are amazing for the price with awesome one man shop craftsmanship and the kind of bright beautiful ring that you want out of a soprano, different from Martins even with same strings.

Thank you all for the feedback and video( GinnyT11) it helped a lot. New Timms vs 70 yr old Martin... I wonder what the sound comparison would have sounded like with a less old ie., 1960's Martin? Both ukes in the video sounded wonderful to me. Martin a bit clearer it tones. But hey, the Timms will definetly mellow more with age.
:D

Weekend bump. It sounds more like a Martin now with Martin M600 strings.

Recently acquired one (Timms) fitted with Peghed tuners from the original owner of only a couple of months. It's
A piece of art and sounds terrific. NOT FOR SALE...ever!

This is super weird to me: everyone always licks their chops and says "I'd give my left n*t for a Timms", yet here's one at a fabulous price sitting in the marketplace.

#strangebehavior

Everybody is out on vacation. Must be. I don't understand why this is still here!

This is super weird to me: everyone always licks their chops and says "I'd give my left n*t for a Timms", yet here's one at a fabulous price sitting in the marketplace.

#strangebehavior

#tyrekickersyndrome

not taking into account US shipping (which'd be more) or any local US taxes, I think it's approx $510...

Top Bottom