Moore Bettah on eBay

It didn't happen if there's no photo! Let's see a few snaps of your new beauty once she arrives, please!

It was on the Ukulele Friend site with photos and a video of it being played...beautiful sound production by the way. I tried to go there just now but it has been removed of course...no longer available. I'll try to get some photos myself once it arrives but that means I need to take time off from playing it so not sure when that will happen.

OK. Going to keep this simple and short. I could wax eloquent. But no. Short and sweet. The MBU has arrived. It is wonderful in all ways. Sound, appearance and playability. Never having seen a MBU in person nor played one I was unsure if there was a bit of of overzealousness involved with the owners on the forum.....kind of a cult thing going on. If so, I am now one of the cult.

OK. Going to keep this simple and short. I could wax eloquent. But no. Short and sweet. The MBU has arrived. It is wonderful in all ways. Sound, appearance and playability. Never having seen a MBU in person nor played one I was unsure if there was a bit of of overzealousness involved with the owners on the forum.....kind of a cult thing going on. If so, I am now one of the cult.

I got a good chuckle from that cult comment.

Ok ok then..waxing a bit more: the uke arrived in perfect condition. Shawn described it as "mint" and, if anything. that was an understatement. Not a mark of any sort at all anywhere. Perfect. Shawn at Ukulele Friend was solid to work with. The best. Highly recommended. Also, I've been in touch with Chuck Moore by email. What a nice guy as most all of you already know. Answers right away and doesn't seem to mind being pestered with questions by a second hand buyer. Classy all the way. There is real aloha spirit there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom