Pretty Snazzy Link to video made for UU Season!

ksiegel

Probably unknown member
UU VIP
Reaction score
Wendy (UkeCan1) shared this link with me tonight - it is from a May, 2015 story on WN.com about the
debate on allowing "civilians" to pump gas in New Jersey.

Scroll down about half a page, to "Related Videos"...

Pretty Cool, huh?

And still only 98 YouTube hits!

-Kurt​

I found it because I was googling my name ... because of some other cool stuff that happened to me from Seasons of the Ukulele videos ... this showed up because I co-wrote the song with Kurt on New Year's Day during Season 150 that I hosted (New Jersey Season), and we credited each other on our videos.

It's really his song ... here's my version ... before Kurt improved it - I do it a bit differently now, but I still play it sometimes at parties. New Jersey people like New Jersey songs!

(Speaking of which, we have a UkeFest this weekend. Everybody come!
Not only will you not have to pump your own gas while you're here ... it is $2.03 at the end of my street right now. :))

Pretty fun to come across this link ... it's amazing what happens to Seasons videos that we're not even aware of.

Not only will you not have to pump your own gas while you're here ... it is $2.03 at the end of my street right now. :))

2.03!

I assume you mean per Gallon

We pay close to that per litre Equivalent of $1.87 at my nearest petrol station and we're pretty cheap compared with other parts of the country - even within 5 miles :iwant:

2.03!

I assume you mean per Gallon

We pay close to that per litre Equivalent of $1.87 at my nearest petrol station and we're pretty cheap compared with other parts of the country - even within 5 miles :iwant:

$2.03 per gallon, indeed. (Well, okay, $2.039 - there's always that extra nine-tenths of a cent.)
And they pump it for you. We have it sweet here in New Jersey.
Even if you do have to turn right to turn left.

Top Bottom