America's "Tin Man" on baritone uke

Gee Chelle, not sure I can find the words here. It's an absolutely amazing clip to start with. It's compelling. You really should be doing this and making money from it. It just flows, takes you on a beautiful journey. The images, video, colours, edits - it's all just so seamless. The way you've interpreted the song and built the narrative is stunning and the whole is simply beautiful to look at.

As to the performance, it wonderful mate. I feel like your music has a bit of a retro sort of 80's audio aesthetic to it. And I love it! And that baritone loves your style and your voice too. The understated melody line and those big, airy open chords work magically on this with the percussion. You know this already but I just adore what you do, Chelle. It's a precious song and video to keep always in honour of Rex. Man, did you do him justice. Please don't ever stop playing music. xo

Brother, Jon ~ Goodness, I cannot thank you enough, here -- your thoughts make my heart just soar! Knowing that you understand the messages and meanings interspersed throughout the video makes me feel so much love, peace, HOPE! You are a person who lives from the heart as I am; we just can't stop that part -- a huge part -- of ourselves from impacting what we do in our lives. I treasure our friendship; please know that so much inspiration in my life comes from you -- I don't think I've ever met a person who lives more honestly and open with their feelings than you. It's a joy to be your friend -- and that's an understatement! Sending you positive vibrations, peace, and love! Your sis, ~ Chelle

Gee Chelle, not sure I can find the words here. It's an absolutely amazing clip to start with. It's compelling. You really should be doing this and making money from it. It just flows, takes you on a beautiful journey. The images, video, colours, edits - it's all just so seamless. The way you've interpreted the song and built the narrative is stunning and the whole is simply beautiful to look at.

As to the performance, it wonderful mate. I feel like your music has a bit of a retro sort of 80's audio aesthetic to it. And I love it! And that baritone loves your style and your voice too. The understated melody line and those big, airy open chords work magically on this with the percussion. You know this already but I just adore what you do, Chelle. It's a precious song and video to keep always in honour of Rex. Man, did you do him justice. Please don't ever stop playing music. xo

Cam ~ Did you just feel that energy swoosh by you? That is me sending you a mega-ton of heartfelt gratitude! Dear friend, this ukulele journey I am traveling upon would not be where it is at this point without all of the encouragement, support, friendship, and inspiration you've shared with me! As I mentioned to Jon, per above, I am a person that lives from the heart - I put myself out there as honestly as I can, even at times (many times), exceeding my comfort zone in fear of lack of approval, naysayers, etc. But, to mask one's feelings and to be someone I am not is simply something I just cannot do. That all being said, I do what I do out of love - and the ukulele -- and people like yourself, like Jon that share in this journey with me makes it all the more, ever the more, so dearly special. You are a gem and I'm sending you hugs and kisses back! Thank you, again, for always being there for me to carry on! With love and peace to you! ~ Chelle

Everything Jon said plus lots of hugs and kisses from me! You are an amazing lady and it's an absolute delight to follow your musical journey, truly wonderful work Chelle!

Top Bottom