New Moore Bettah auction- grab the popcorn!

I have one exactly like the one being auctioned except that mine does not have the armrest (which is really nice to have). I'll be curious to see what it goes for.

It's beautiful sounding and looking. What also caught my attention was Andrew K's amusing description of Corey's playing on the sample: "as Corey noodles around and enjoys the superb playability and tone on this ukulele." Noodling. Yeah . . .

It's beautiful sounding and looking. What also caught my attention was Andrew K's amusing description of Corey's playing on the sample: "as Corey noodles around and enjoys the superb playability and tone on this ukulele." Noodling. Yeah . . .

haha...that is Corey just winging it...he says he just playing notes.....he makes up those songs right there when recording....

I like the Milo/Spruce ukes too..Chuck's ukes sounding better and better...

Corey is almost too good for sound clips. I would almost prefer to hear some hack playing it so that I would have a better sense of how it would sound in my hands. :)

Corey is almost too good for sound clips. I would almost prefer to hear some hack playing it so that I would have a better sense of how it would sound in my hands. :)

But don't you want to hear the possibilities?

I'd like to see Corey "noodling" as Corey, and then also trying to play like a hack. I bet he couldn't do it, which would clearly indicate his limitations and show that I can do what he can't do. Take that, Noodler!

I wouldn't have to hire anyone to show you a hack Steve! Anyway, you play great! You're gonna love this one ;)

I am the best hack in town...lol but if I am spending 7K or more on a custom uke I want to hear Corey playing it...but that is just me....:)

I like the other ukes on the auction site too....good prices for some nice cleaned up used ukes.....

I wouldn't have to hire anyone to show you a hack Steve! Anyway, you play great! You're gonna love this one ;)

Ha! You are much too kind (regarding my playing), and much too humble (regarding your's). Sweet MB you have up for auction. I am starting to have a love/hate relationship with your website! :)

I'm sure Chaman is glued to the site hoping... I'm sure there will be a flurry of activity the last few minutes. I have the popcorn buttered and will be there watching; wiping off my hands from time to time to play my MB "Two Feathers".

I'm sure Chaman is glued to the site hoping... I'm sure there will be a flurry of activity the last few minutes. I have the popcorn buttered and will be there watching; wiping off my hands from time to time to play my MB "Two Feathers".

I'm doing the same popcorn-wipe Patrick, MBU "Shanghai Buddha"play, wipe hands and scream at the tv while my Georgia team gets whipped by 'Bama again(ugh!!), check out the auction on my tablet.

By the way, this MBU up for auction is among the classiest of a long list of very classy MBU's, that Chuck has created. It is to quote a recent unrelated advertisement, "stately and refined".

I'm doing the same popcorn-wipe Patrick, MBU "Shanghai Buddha"play, wipe hands and scream at the tv while my Georgia team gets whipped by 'Bama again(ugh!!), check out the auction on my tablet.

By the way, this MBU up for auction is among the classiest of a long list of very classy MBU's, that Chuck has created. It is to quote a recent unrelated advertisement, "stately and refined".

bid at 7.8K right now...3 and a half hours to go.....

Top Bottom