FS: Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britian tickets, Thu. Oct. 8

Steedy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I bought tickets back in January to see the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain next week but I'm not going after all, so I have FOR SALE two tickets to the UOGB concert in Bloomington, Indiana on Thursday, October 8.

The tickets are for the Orchestra level, Row C, Seats 205 & 206, which should be pretty snazzy seating.

The box office price is $40 per ticket, but I'll sell them to you for $30 each, total of $60. Send me a PM if interested.

Here's a link to the concert web page: UOGB 10-08-15

Bloomington is the next town over from Nashville, Indiana, and is located about 20-30 minutes from the UWC field, I believe.

Also, The Flea-Bitten Dawgs are playing in Nashville, IN on Friday Oct. 9, and the Fall Campout and Jam is happening at the UWC field, so it's gonna be a big ukulele weekend in Indiana!

Thanks,

Stephen

The tickets are at "will call" and I've already verified that they can be transferred to your name for easy pickup at the theater. Paypal and "will call" will be a hassle-free transaction, and a couple of lucky folks will have great seats for the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain. They may never play southern Indiana again! :)

A "not to be missed" concert for any uke enthusiast that hasn't seen them and some that have.

Top Bottom