Quote Originally Posted by jjsdad View Post
Thanks for the advice. I used the d'addario pro arte extra hard suggested by NukeDOC. But, now the strings are too hard.

I should have read the previous post before I spent the last hour or so restringing my baritone uke to cgea. I'll probably string it back to dgbe after a few weeks...
dang sorry bout that. i guess every uke would be different in terms of which strngs work best. i guess i should have told you that i went through several sets of strings to find what worked with my baritone... and in the end, i still brought it back to DGBE tuning also.