Attention member - deachisgay

NOTHING phases you deach, great come-back (almost pee'd my pants), you're one of a kind braddah! :shaka:;)

BEST USER NAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Thanks for the early morning laugh.

and I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is.

Outstanding, Deach.

note to people who create accounts like this. I can see who you are... deciding what I should do

Maybe it supposed to read: de_cheeeze_guy.
"s'cuze me while I de_cheeeze_guy"
My hearing ain't so good these days.

Thanks for clearing the air about your boyfriend. For the longest time I thought that was one ugly girl.

But the crossdressing comment was totally accurate!

Well met, Deach.

I used to be amazed at people who thought if they logged in with a different name they were somehow undetectible. Then I realized trolls are morons. Sic 'em, Admin!

Huh...

I saw that username last night and thought it was just one of your many identities deach.. cuz if it wasnt you or done without your permission, thats just disrespectful. (even if its true) ;)

Huh...

I saw that username last night and thought it was just one of your many identities deach.. cuz if it wasnt you or done without your permission, thats just disrespectful. (even if its true) ;)

I really dont think there is any way name calling could piss deach off! haha hes a pretty damn funny guy himself.

I find it funny aswell :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I remember seeing some news magazine show where a woman was being stalked and receiving hate mail & threatening messages on her answering machine.
The police staked out her house for some time and discovered something truly shocking.... the stalked woman had a split-personality and was stalking herself! :eek:

I'd say you have a secret admirer. That's precious.

Top Bottom