names of uke artists

lacerveza

Reaction score
i'm pretty new to uke music and i wanna hear some good uke music ,i got a israel kamakawiwo'ole album and i know jake shimabukuro, james hill and taimane gardner but it would be cool if someone suggested a few names, cheers.

i'm pretty new to uke music and i wanna hear some good uke music ,i got a israel kamakawiwo'ole album and i know jake shimabukuro, james hill and taimane gardner but it would be cool if someone suggested a few names, cheers.
Just off the top and not in any particular order;
  • Herb Ohta, Jr.
  • Ohta-San
  • Brittni Paiva
  • Lyle Ritz
  • Bryan Tolentino
  • Eddie Kamae
  • Troy Fernandez
  • Raiatea Helm
  • Julia Nunes
  • Gerald Ross
  • Roy Smeck
  • Victoria Vox
  • Kimo Hussey
  • Greg Hawkes
  • Craig Robertson

thats fantastic just the sort of thing i wanted, i know julia nunes my brother bought one of her albums, but cheers

i just checked out troy fernandes and victoria vox on youtube and they are both awesome, i like that cornet thing that victoria does with her mouth.

the o so famous and talented deach

Salad Fingers! I bow to you.

Be sure to check out Almost Islanders.

Oh.. and check out russbuss415 and ukisociety on youtube, just to name two. They are some of the best. I don't know your definition of artist.. like recording deal? But I get my uke music fix on youtube more than anything.

Last edited:
I'm lovin Deach's lastest CD, "Holy Smokin Ukes". Cut 4 is great - " I'm not Tiny and my name ain't Tim."

Get it on Amazon!

Hurry! Limited Edition.

Ukulele Bartt should be added to that list.

There are lots of performers... check out Midnight Ukulele Disco and you will find a pretty big list of performers, many of them playing rock and other styles on uke.

Salad Fingers! I bow to you.

Be sure to check out Almost Islanders.

Oh.. and check out russbuss415 and ukisociety on youtube, just to name two. They are some of the best. I don't know your definition of artist.. like recording deal? But I get my uke music fix on youtube more than anything.

wow thanks link!

while we're at it...

tribal theory
stateside islander crew
pau hana
san diego island boys
jason arimoto
narciso lobo
ken middleton
derick sebastian

Top Bottom