Which Eleuke to buy?

Dereau

Reaction score
:shaka: helloo uke fanatics

i've been playing a starters acoustic uke for a while now and i'm planning on buying an eleuke. Now, there aren't that much Uke stores in the Netherlands where i live, but i've managed to find one on the internet. And i found these two ukes and want to buy one of them. But a slice of ham could write better descriptions than that site offers. So could anyone tell me the difference between the two ukes?

here are the links:
http://www.ukulele-winkel.nl/shop/c...ategory_id,1/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,26/

http://www.ukulele-winkel.nl/shop/c...ategory_id,2/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,26/

That's pretty strange. One is for a mahogany soprano, and one is for a rosewood concert... but the same picture and same price is being used. The price might be because of the woods used; the mahogany wood might be more expensive.

CC100PHP is the concert model:
Scale : 390mm
Body size: Concert
Body : Rosewood
Head : Rosewood
Nut : Ebony
Saddle : Rosewood
Pickup : Under saddle piezo
Controls : 1xVolume & 1xTone
Tuning Machines : Chrome dicasting
Preamp : Headphone output with 1/4 phone plug output
Battery : 9V Battery

SC100PHP is the soprano model:
Body : Rosewood
Head : Rosewood
Nut : Ebony
Saddle : Rosewood
Pickup : Under saddle piezo
Control : 1Volume & 1Tone
Peg : Chrome dicasting
Preamp : Headphone output with 1/4 phone plug output
Battery : 9V Battery

You can try searching SC100PHP or CC100PHP for pictures.

I have seen the same picture used with other ukes as well, not to mention the terrible spelling. You might better give them a call, just to verify what they are really sending you. Be sure to check their return policy and the regulations on returning goods bought online in NL. Just in case things go funny (check the uke thoroughly upon arrival).

Didn't they have some Kalas for sale as well? Or contact Brueko to see what they have, if you decide to upgrade to acoustic anyway. That might be more fun because you can play it anywhere without the need for amplification, and they will give you more and longer lasting fun than you starter uke (what is it?).

Top Bottom